I think mephisto is ten times better then fastbuds to me fastbuds genetics don't always come out like they should. I grew one of there auto blackberry and it had no purple in it what so ever and had no fruity smell more on the piney side of smell. Mephisto always turns out good I never had a mephisto plant that didnt yeild at least 2 and half ounces per plant. I ordered 9 seeds from mephisto and 14 free so I got more freebies than I actually ordered. I got 23 seeds for the price of 9. But I do like fast buds the only \hang is I had a few not turn out like they should have but that could of been me or just genetics. As long as you know how to grow somewhat you will end up with some killer bud. Happy growing. And bomb seeds i tried a few of them there thc bomb I got 43 grams dry not a huge yeild but was decent since the plant stayed short.
If my small, mistreated THC Bomb Auto yields 40 g, I would be very happy.

Quick update on my THC Bombs, which I thought were autos but arent, ended up keeping 3 of the beasts, put 2 in the ground and one in my tent. Concerned now 2 week stretch is over that the first one in the tent is just to big, the lights are too close, afraid I won't be able to support the nugs as no pruning has been done (due to me thinking they are autos) what do you think?
c37815392a94a2bbd3cce7160880328e.jpg
6d27ec21e968cdde8e0fdc92a900bccf.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
That's awesome!!!

Quick update on my THC Bombs, which I thought were autos but arent, ended up keeping 3 of the beasts, put 2 in the ground and one in my tent. Concerned now 2 week stretch is over that the first one in the tent is just to big, the lights are too close, afraid I won't be able to support the nugs as no pruning has been done (due to me thinking they are autos) what do you think?
c37815392a94a2bbd3cce7160880328e.jpg
6d27ec21e968cdde8e0fdc92a900bccf.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Hey....wonderng how these worked out for you? Looks fantastic!

Id like to know how these turned out too.

I had a HUGE THC bomb a while back had HUGE puddle like raindrop rez drops on the main cola , Let me see if i can dig up a photo.

I think mephisto is ten times better then fastbuds to me fastbuds genetics don't always come out like they should. I grew one of there auto blackberry and it had no purple in it what so ever and had no fruity smell more on the piney side of smell. Mephisto always turns out good I never had a mephisto plant that didnt yeild at least 2 and half ounces per plant. I ordered 9 seeds from mephisto and 14 free so I got more freebies than I actually ordered. I got 23 seeds for the price of 9. But I do like fast buds the only \hang is I had a few not turn out like they should have but that could of been me or just genetics. As long as you know how to grow somewhat you will end up with some killer bud. Happy growing. And bomb seeds i tried a few of them there thc bomb I got 43 grams dry not a huge yeild but was decent since the plant stayed short.
Where are you ordering yours from?

Where are you ordering yours from?

Hey bud, you're replying to a post that is literally almost 6 years old. That member hasn't logged in for years to the forum either. Just a heads up to look at the post replies/dates of the posts; might avoid some heartache if these guys don't respond :vibe:

Back