Mephisto Genetics A Meph Head and his 5x5

Rwg111

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cdlc x sour stomper
Hello AFN, this is my first thread so bare with me and I am always open to suggestions and constructive criticism. A little about myself, I am a married man, a father of 5 wonderful children and started using cannabis madicinaly roughly 10 years ago to help me with the nerve damage and chronic back pain after suffering an injury resulting in a major reconstructive back surgery. My garden is a Growner 5x5 grow tent. My lighting is currently split. On one half 2 Meizhi 600 leds and the other half 3 3500k autocobs I recently acquired from @BigSm0 and cobshop.net. I will be converting over to solely autocobs but it will take some time. In my garden I grow mostly Mephisto genetics with the exception of a few others. My current lineup is an orange diesel, 2 strawberry nuggets, 1 DBC twin peaks that came up topped and grew into 2 bud towers(twin peaks)lol, and 1 cream mandarin all within 4 weeks of being harvested. In this thread I will be sharing photos of my ladies along with my gardening methods. I run my lights 24 hours a day other than the hot summer months, I feed with Growilla nutrients from Botanicare, and I always ph between 6.5 and 6.8. Pictures and germ day tomorrow so until then goodnight AFN I look forward to gardening with you all.

Hello AFN, this is my first thread so bare with me and I am always open to suggestions and constructive criticism. A little about myself, I am a married man, a father of 5 wonderful children and started using cannabis madicinaly roughly 10 years ago to help me with the nerve damage and chronic back pain after suffering an injury resulting in a major reconstructive back surgery. My garden is a Growner 5x5 grow tent. My lighting is currently split. On one half 2 Meizhi 600 leds and the other half 3 3500k autocobs I recently acquired from @BigSm0 and cobshop.net. I will be converting over to solely autocobs but it will take some time. In my garden I grow mostly Mephisto genetics with the exception of a few others. My current lineup is an orange diesel, 2 strawberry nuggets, 1 DBC twin peaks that came up topped and grew into 2 bud towers(twin peaks)lol, and 1 cream mandarin all within 4 weeks of being harvested. In this thread I will be sharing photos of my ladies along with my gardening methods. I run my lights 24 hours a day other than the hot summer months, I feed with Growilla nutrients from Botanicare, and I always ph between 6.5 and 6.8. Pictures and germ day tomorrow so until then goodnight AFN I look forward to gardening with you all.
Welcome and look forward to your grow. You may want to change from a completed status, BC

All Mephisto run, and some good ones at that. I am especially am interested in the DBC as there have been very few documented grows of her. Good Luck.

I’m in. Love watching a Mephisto grow. And watching those autocobs in action.

All the best with your grow [emoji1303]

HH

5x5, I only dream of having that much space!

Having trouble removing the completed banner from the thread can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

@bushmasterar15 can I ask where you are from. Just asking cuz your name matches a rifle or 2 in my cabinet. So i am figuring a big hunting state. I am in the thumb of Michigan myself

Back