Seed Stockers A quick chat (community feedback)

Sigh. I'm in USA. Too bad, I was looking forward to getting acquainted with SeedStockers. I'll be watching & cheering the Solo Cups from the side-lines.
I’m gonna pop an auto bean into a solo when they do. Just want to do it cuz I haven’t grown one yet

Cool man, I might be down for a Seed stockers solo grow after my current ones are finishing up. I have more seeds from the Grow and Show to pop

Hey @Seedstockers-Mark , and I suppose @Seedstockers_Mischa , dunno whos more in the operations side......

I read that you guys are associated with Dutch Passion. Is this true? I hate reading internet rumors or finding out that its actually See.D.Stockers or somewhathaveyou company making claims. That said, you guys must have in-house strains? Any chance of getting those to a US seedbank? I know North Atlantic Seed Company out of Maine carried DP seeds for a minute. Might be an easy connection unless there is a erm, reason, they don't carry them any longer. Just a thought! Thanks.

Hey @Seedstockers-Mark , and I suppose @Seedstockers_Mischa , dunno whos more in the operations side......

I read that you guys are associated with Dutch Passion. Is this true? I hate reading internet rumors or finding out that its actually See.D.Stockers or somewhathaveyou company making claims. That said, you guys must have in-house strains? Any chance of getting those to a US seedbank? I know North Atlantic Seed Company out of Maine carried DP seeds for a minute. Might be an easy connection unless there is a erm, reason, they don't carry them any longer. Just a thought! Thanks.

i cant wait mark also i don't mind running the show if you like :pass:
We're going to need something extra challenging for Tom, he's become a solo cup master !

Tom can have something like this :biggrin:
Tiny.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for adding the Facebook comments mate :thumbsup:

I do like the sound of the "Cola Wars" . Bit of recycling with the containers which is always cool for the environment :pass:

I think the Solo Cup Challenge could be first up buddy as its relatively easy to set up, members know the format and we always have a blast with those :pass:

A few have suggested beer cans or soda/pop cans. The only concern I have with this, could this play with ec/ppm as you would essentially be growing in aluminum?

Could growing in a metal container have any bad results etc?

:crying::crying::crying:
Thumbs down on the metal cans, I think. Salt nutes and all that.

Back