Seed Stockers A quick chat (community feedback)

Just a thought on the contest possibility. I only grow in winter, one grow only, starting in November or thereabouts. I assume that there may be a few others out there north of the equator that do something similar. It would be nice if something interesting started on that kind of schedule. :biggrin:

It will be worldwide but as a company we can't ship to the USA. We could ship to say Canada or the EU if you have a friend in those regions, then they ship to you?

I'll be getting the official thread up this week mate :thumbsup:

This is more just a general discussion thread :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
I'd be interested in being a part of this compitition @Seedstockers-Mark since I failed miserably in my own wellie boot challenge lol,

My first ever seed was a Seedstalkers BCN Critical XXL, she was very very stinky.

it’s a pretty cool little kit, it came with perlite, Coco, a bit of charcoal, and some 20-20-20 I’m going to try it out and see how it works with this clone that I took a while ago. Unfortunately I recently found the mother is male which would make it a father. I just wanted to see if I could get it to root, mission successful. :D It has been sitting in this water bottle on my desk with this huge root, so I just transplanted to the ball jar.
You’ve heard of the solo cup party challenge, let’s do the ball version! Lol.
View attachment 1289944
@Dreminem169 how's your clone doing in the bell jar now

@Dreminem169 how's your clone doing in the bell jar now

It’s doing good, finally starting to grow!
image.jpg

iv seen some really cool canna bonsai projects lately totogrows on youtube has some cool ones

Yeah, I've been checking out toto grows as well.
Must have good neighbors, because he's in the UK and always showing off his plants in his yard!

It seems there's a cannabonsai trend nowadays on instagram. Very cool stuff out there

I must check these out!

i cant wait mark also i don't mind running the show if you like :pass:

That would be fantastic mate :pass:

I'm just chatting with @TheMongol to create a new sub-forum. Then I'll need a bit of help selecting the members :thumbsup:

Should be a blast :pass:
Hey @Seedstockers-Mark , and I suppose @Seedstockers_Mischa , dunno whos more in the operations side......

I read that you guys are associated with Dutch Passion. Is this true? I hate reading internet rumors or finding out that its actually See.D.Stockers or somewhathaveyou company making claims. That said, you guys must have in-house strains? Any chance of getting those to a US seedbank? I know North Atlantic Seed Company out of Maine carried DP seeds for a minute. Might be an easy connection unless there is a erm, reason, they don't carry them any longer. Just a thought! Thanks.

Sister companies mate :thumbsup:

I'll look into the USA distribution :pass:

I'd be interested in being a part of this compitition @Seedstockers-Mark since I failed miserably in my own wellie boot challenge lol,

My first ever seed was a Seedstalkers BCN Critical XXL, she was very very stinky.

Just setting it up now mate. Stay tuned :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back