Mephisto Genetics A Train Ride with an Auto and a Photo… Ghost Style! All Aboard!

yodabuds

On Parole from the Naughty Step
Reaction score
:pimp:
Hi, I have been so excited to run this auto ever since I had my first taste of the photo version of the Ghost Train Haze it has become one of my favorite strains… I am really excited to try this auto version of it.. I thought it would be fun to throw in update here and there of the ghost train haze #1 photo I am running from Rare Dankness to see photo strain and auto version of it grown together… This journal will be focused though on the Fantasmo as I think it will be done before the photo will be… So hop on board the train and let's go!
[video=youtube_share;VorC_GHQnSc]http://youtu.be/VorC_GHQnSc[/video]
The GTH photo popped on 1/25

A few days later the Fantsamo popped on 1/28

They were placed under a 1,000w MH both plants are in 1 gal plant warrior pots with straight coco amended with mosquito dunks and some great white sprinkled in there… I was care to try and not over water the fantsamo as I didn't want to stunt her as I have been doing with my other seedlings Ive started in coco… She is now on day 14 and am starting to feed her almost daily… I think she is getting established and can handle the watering now… Looking not bad

The GTH photo at 17 days aprox is besting out, not to sure what is up with the purple stems on the fan leaves? She sure is one quick grower this gal.. Thinking she is on the hazey side with growth this much, Im going to have to do a lot of topping and training on this lady, Hoping to top her at this node once the Middle is grown out enough to top good to get a clone from.. thinking another week...

:tiphat::bong::Growing:"AFN smoke out"

Fun and intriguing it will be!

Great to have you along trapper! The ride is always so much funner with companions! :Sharing One:

morning stoners! :bong: :Sharing One:

Fantasmo Express is aprox on day 24.... As expected she is a beauty! I may end up transplanting Her out of the 1gal plant warrior pot to a 3gal... Still undecided as it is a bit of a pain in the ass doing it.... She's been getting fed daily with an ec of aprox .8 up to 1.2, showing no signs of troubles or def. She's now at 6.5" tall still under the 1,000w mh....

the ghost train haze is going well, topped her at the third nose and took the remaining top and am trying to root it... It withered in a day and fell over, I propt her back up with a straw and some tape... She's still hanging in there.... Will post updates on the gth once I know either way if this attempt at a clone took...
Enjoy the cold ass weekend! Stay stoned and happy!
:Sharing One:

Subbing up for this train ride Yoda.:Sharing One:
I'm 2 weeks behind you on two Fantasmos as well.

Great to have you along bro! There's plenty of empty seats on this train :) happy to say that the ghost train haze and this Fantasmo both look similar in structure... Really excited for this auto!

subbed for this dude forever learning :smoke:and cheers for the rep

Great to have you on board wile and ronin! :bong: :pass:
So I'm on day 29/30 on this Fantasmo Express, she is still in the one gal plant warrior pot, I am seriously contemplating transplanting her into a 3gal pot, such a lovely gal, I don't think a 1gal will do her the justice she'll deserve... Just don't know at this point how much of a difference transplanting will be if it's worth the work? The other two flowering autos I trabsplanted late worked out well, she is just starting to show her pistils... Still going to continue with veg nutes until vertical growth stops...she's been getting feedings daily of canna line up anywhere from 0.8ec to 1.4ec....
Here she is :)

a top view of her

the ghost train haze clone I tried to take didn't root and died :( I plan on doing some serious fimming in a few days and will clean and disinfect the aero cloner...
here is the ghost train haze a couple of days older than the FE, she grows like a beast and am afraid if I don't fim her up when in 12/12 she may get to big for my space.... After I get some clones rooted I'll throw her into 12/12... Also am super stoked I scored a pack of gth #1 regs! Def need to do a seed run on these, maybe next Fantasmo I'll also hit off with sone gth pollen to make a cloneable fast finishing gth... Just a thought...
GTH#1

Looking great on both ladies, Yoda! Is it just me, or is the FE a bit N sensitive. Looks like her tips are pointing down. I would up pot her for sure! I think it would be worth the time and work! That GTH will be a stretcher in flower! Both look great and cant wait to see them both poppin flowers! "kudos"

Briman I am thinking your are right about them being n sensitive, probably the haze coming through which is known to be a light feeder... I couldn't help myself today, really hate mucking around with things, but this lady deserves to shine to her full potential so I did end up transplanting her into a 3gal plant warrior pot with coco and a 1/3 of rinsed perlite.... See how she does in the next week :)

That clawing is just Mephisto'a genetic trademark! I get that on most of my Mephisto gear. Then again, I do love throwing ewc in my mix all willy nilly. Looking beautiful, Yoda!

Back