Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect Question

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
Has anyone ever used the sensi bloom in one part rather than two parts? They come as part A and part B. I’m wondering if I can get away with only using part B so I can cut out the nitrogen but I’ve never tried it and don’t want to trial it on my plants just yet. I’m trying to cut out nitrogen so I can strictly feed P and K @advancednutrients

Pretty sure A has all your micro nutrients and to keep the mix in balance, you'd use both in equal parts. If your goal is to cut out Nitrogen, don't add either A or B ( or any base nutrient) and use a standalone PK booster, that only has P and K. This is just my bro science take, so hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in.

I wanted to use just p k boosters alone btw. I’m using AN Big Bud so I’m assuming that won’t be “ph perfect” without the use of the base nutrients (part a and b). Wondered if it would send my ph out of whack

Yea, I'd say the pH perfect is when you use their schedule. Since I use coco, I want to make sure my pH is exactly where I want, so even though it says pH perfect, I still have to adjust my pH after adding the nutes. Big Bud is technically a bloom booster, but it's designed to be used with the base nutes so you may not get enough P and K when you just use that. I believe any PK booster around 13/14 is what you're after, but again I'm no expert. When I ran soil, I used a 13/14 once a week for the last two-three weeks and it turned out great.

Back