advice on which mars hydro led to purchase

Ivorydoom420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2x4x5 grow tent and was wondering what light or light combo from the reflector series would cover 2 to 3 plants in this tent. thanks in advanced

Hey ivory I have a 96*3 in my tent. Mine has the exact measurements you are in. The new reflectors are 5w now I believe. I just added one of there older 300w as well. Hope the info helps

I bought those due to being on a fixed income, but if you can afford to I would go with a bigger light, also I would send Tina at mars a message she really helped me out for my needs.

i was thinking about the reflector 144 or 2 of the reflector 48s. i currently grow with a 400w hps so i want what im getting with that minus the heat. What temp is your tents with your leds on?

i was thinking about the reflector 144 or 2 of the reflector 48s. i currently grow with a 400w hps so i want what im getting with that minus the heat. What temp is your tents with your leds on?
Mine usually run in mid to upper 70s. With both on.but I'm running 2 clip fans as well.

thats fantastic. i have 2 clip fans and a 240cfm exhaust fan in there now and im lucky to keep it at 85 with my 400w hps

thats fantastic. i have 2 clip fans and a 240cfm exhaust fan in there now and im lucky to keep it at 85 with my 400w hps
Its pretty nice and my light bill loves me. Costs me an extra 5 bucks a month to use it. If I was looking again I would go with a 192 or bigger. I've never used hps, I started with leds and wouldn't change

Back