AFN 3.0 (March 2023 - Bugs, Oopsies, "Why did you do this?", and other Reporting)

I was wanting to learn how to blog so I could journal a grow of some seeds I won on the 420 Somewhere contest. The link for the blogging tutorial on the Grow Journal Page doesn't work. It comes up as "Account suspended" and to contact site admin. I've been lurking around for a long time but my computer skills are pretty minimal. It's time to figure out how to do a few things like the journals and chats etc. I didn't even know how to do a screen shot so I am amazed that I was able to win the seeds.....I was just logged in at the right times. I will get it figured out eventually .
I don’t blog I use grow journals and create my own thread you can do that in any of the grow journal section

Once your in the sectoin starting in the titelt what you want to call it and more option will pop up. Then you tell your story along with adding picutres.. I use the atach button at the bottom left it's the easiset to upoad mutiilple pics.. Once all have been selected click select all and insert full image

1682804277201.png

Thankyou @Lil Dab I just have to sweet talk the wife so I can borrow her camera to take some pics. I'll try to do a trial post of my present grow once I have a camera to use......your help is much appreciated......my grow experience started in 1973......My computer experience is much more recent aside from email and you tube.

Thankyou @Lil Dab I just have to sweet talk the wife so I can borrow her camera to take some pics. I'll try to do a trial post of my present grow once I have a camera to use......your help is much appreciated......my grow experience started in 1973......My computer experience is much more recent aside from email and you tube.
No problem you ever need anything give a holler here or in live stoners someone is always around to help over there... I am a bit the opposite been using computer for a long time but growing only has started in the last couple years

Alright:

Problem A (from last night) : it was some settings on the back-end hosting side (nothing I can touch) that caused the site to error out; the devs said they changed a few things around that should prevent the error from happening again.

Problem B (the search issue) : a ticket's been created and waiting to hear back from support. It's likely a permissions issue based on the error message (again, not something I can touch on my end,) but I sent screenshots of the message and hopefully we'll get it sussed out quick.

Thank you!

On your phone, when you select alerts at the top and you press it again it goes away, which is nice. On the computer it doesn't go away it takes you to the alerts page. If this is intentional it's cool just wanted to point out what i saw. :raccacooniecrosseye:

Back