Auto Seeds AFN CannaZone Auto Seeds Co. Test Thread

Berry Ryder. Day 9.
Screenshot_20170310-201922.png

Sucker Punch. Day 9
Screenshot_20170310-201927.png

Fan was a bit hard on em.

Like the sound of your mix! Same kind of amendments I'd use! Kellog has an organic dry nutrient belnd with composted chicken manure in I've been using recently for those strains that need more N.
Welcome, @Autoseeds.com! :pass::d5:
And nice to meet you, Seb! :toke:
I'll be growing with the help of my wonderful wife, Rosa:dancer: We'll be growing 2 each of the Pineapple Express and Candy Kush, each one will have a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon running mate.
Beans will hit the soil tomorrow, once Temps come up. Still winter here, after mixing we had soil temps of 30°for :yoinks:
Soil will be a new mix for me, @pop22 basic organic base using Kellogg Patio Plus, compost and (a first for me) coco coir. I've ammend with a little Jobes fertilizer, and some diatomaceous earth.
Lights will be HO T5 on a 20/4 cycle
Fabric pots, seeds will soak and go directly into the soil.
Our grow room is 7x7x7, with radiant heat and a humidifier (in the high desert, we struggle to keep RH above 35%).
Thank you for the opportunity to do this, and any strain specific information is always welcome :thumbsup:
Again, welcome to the AFN Family:bravo::bravo:

Like the sound of your mix! Same kind of amendments I'd use! Kellog has an organic dry nutrient belnd with composted chicken manure in I've been using recently for those strains that need more N.
I based it one of your base mixes. I like Kellogg Patio Plus, but the past couple of years have had problems with fungus gnats. Now that I add DE to the mix I may get a brief outbreak but it dissapears fairly fast. Now that I'm getting used to it, the coco blended in is awesome, thanks for the great recipe! :slap:

Finally got our 1 gallon black felt bags and up potted on Tuesday.
View attachment 714644
Today I brought them out for pictures
View attachment 714655
View attachment 714656
View attachment 714657
View attachment 714658
Group picture
View attachment 714663
Looking great! :greenthumb:
I'm really impressed with how these strains take off. They're like little smokeable race horses :rofl:
I'll update in a few hours after the lights come on, but at this rate we'll be starting to give light feedings in the next 5 or 6 days.
Nice group shot, Rosa was wondering who Big Mamma is :drool:

Here are our Candy Kush, day 15
20170311_171432.jpg

And Polar Express, also day 15
20170311_171439.jpg

20170311_171449.jpg

I'm showing @rosa how to adjust pH, and on one container the meter readings were all over the place, she's adding down, then up, back and forth. So I go over to the jugs and get a strong smell... hmmm, peppermint?!
She had grabbed the syringe we use for rub oils, and one jug got a decent dose of peppermint oil :crying:
Odd how it seemed to throw everything off. We cleaned the heck out of the bulb, hope it's not fried:cheers:
Rosa says , @Root. I'll try to get her on tonight or tomorrow (I know she's doing lots of extra stuff, covering my work around here).

Last edited:
Looking good in the early stages ladys and gents!

:spels: I'm subbed for the adventure.
Me and the Missus are pretty excited. We've only been growing for about 5 years I think, and I really can't remember ever seeing rapid leaf growth like this on a seedling. Those are the engines that drive the plant, so I'm thinking that these gals are turbocharged :vibe:

Back