Auto Seeds AFN CannaZone Auto Seeds Co. Test Thread

Hi AFN, It is a real pleasure to be part of the only and BEST formum for autoflowering genetics. Everyone at AutoSeeds is really pleased to be working with such fine growers and we really hope that we can contribute in some small way to everyone's enjoyment of the super green herb.
Much love,
Seb

Welcome Autoseeds. Your Candy Kush nearly broke one of my nft tables and was easily my biggest yield so far.

Look forward to seeing more of your strains but forgive me if I don't grow any more until I have a pot that can handle the strain. I'm working on it so I can join the pound club too:cheers:

Hey, Peeps :smoking:

Just got word that the first of the test seeds have landed:coffee:

Welcome, and Thank You, to @Autoseeds.com :bighug::bow::woohoo:
Seb, Great to make your acquaintance:thumbsup: Excited to grow out your genetics:headbang:

So, @Yeatster , @Eekman , @Renaissance Redneck and myself will be running the first test runs. We will all post an in initial setup, strains and method post, and put up at least one update per week:eyebrows:

Let the Fun Begin!!!
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout::cheers::smokeout:

Welcome, @Autoseeds.com! :pass::d5:
And nice to meet you, Seb! :toke:
I'll be growing with the help of my wonderful wife, Rosa:dancer: We'll be growing 2 each of the Polar Express and Candy Kush, each one will have a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon running mate.
Beans will hit the soil tomorrow, once Temps come up. Still winter here, after mixing we had soil temps of 30°for :yoinks:
Soil will be a new mix for me, @pop22 basic organic base using Kellogg Patio Plus, compost and (a first for me) coco coir. I've ammend with a little Jobes fertilizer, and some diatomaceous earth.
Lights will be HO T5 on a 20/4 cycle
Fabric pots, seeds will soak and go directly into the soil.
Our grow room is 7x7x7, with radiant heat and a humidifier (in the high desert, we struggle to keep RH above 35%).
Thank you for the opportunity to do this, and any strain specific information is always welcome :thumbsup:
Again, welcome to the AFN Family:bravo::bravo:

Last edited:
Huh, mistyped. Make those soil temps 40° :smoking:
20170226_133535.jpg

Back