Auto Seeds AFN15AUTO for 15% off store wide at autoseeds.com

@Autoseeds.com any updates on payment options :smoking:
I second that, any updates @Autoseeds.com ? I'm assuming after the new year things will move on track but I'm hoping to do an 8 plant mixed sog tent of autoseeds around late September 2019 so it's done for Christmas. I enjoy an autoseeds Christmas. :)

I second that, any updates @Autoseeds.com ? I'm assuming after the new year things will move on track but I'm hoping to do an 8 plant mixed sog tent of autoseeds around late September 2019 so it's done for Christmas. I enjoy an autoseeds Christmas. :)
I just wanna run some of their genetics. Looking forward to mixing other breeders in my tent this year after a year and a half of pure mephisto. I got some dinafem and Healing Path genetics. Now I need some autoseeds genetics. I actually don’t need more seeds I have more then enough for more then a few years of growing I like having them in abundance it makes me feel safe.

I just wanna run some of their genetics. Looking forward to mixing other breeders in my tent this year after a year and a half of pure mephisto. I got some dinafem and Healing Path genetics. Now I need some autoseeds genetics. I actually don’t need more seeds I have more then enough for more then a few years of growing I like having them in abundance it makes me feel safe.
I always enjoy mixing up genetics I rand mephisto purely for years and after a while it got to be too much I wanted more than just one companies genetically in my repuatuare and I was pleased with autoseeds. Sorry been busy with the hubby so short replies. I always like having extra I have one aucker punch left and I want another 3 or 5 pack

I ordered 6 autoflower girl scout cookies about one month ago and they said (Autoseeds) that they would throw in one sucker punch seed. I had to convert from pounds to American money and I sent them about 72 bucks . Since I sent cash I had to send it express mail with a tracking number. Last week I e-mailed them saying that I had not got my seeds yet. They got back with me and said that I would have to copy the e-mail and reorder also after I reorder I would have to pay for shipping. That sounded reasonable . I tried to copy the e-mail and found my printer did not work. When things start going bad for me I have learned to cut my loses and stop . That's what I am going to do and go back to my seed bank that I have used before without issue. My guess is customs but I don't know . Maybe it went to crumpets and tea. My current seed bank that I have been using is in BC. The good thing with that is the money is an even exchange. With a seed place in London the pound is worth more than the American dollar so it costs more.:doh:

Back