Auto Seeds AFN15AUTO for 15% off store wide at autoseeds.com

Yes its coming soon. check back in the morning. Sorry we have been at cannafest in Prague and the new site went live so it has been busy at Autoseeds HQ!
Thanks for the info. Hope cannafest is going well. The new site looks fancy. Having problems displaying it right on older versions of firefox and internet explorer, but that's expected with such a thing.

Also, people are going to turn off their script blockers because it won't work with uBlock Origin, scriptsafe, bash kernel and Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows. It works with the updated Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) windows but might break again if google changes the coding.
It looks like it was already fixed in a google chrome update as it was only chrome causing the issue.

It looks like it was a plug in issue. In particular this was the problem area i was able to deduce it was related to launching the windows exe through the linux bash that's directly integrated with windows 10.
None of this is information is private and can be read via a website element browser in windows chrome. The issue was already fixed in a google chrome update
Here's what the problem script was
NOUSERHERE said:
<script type="text/javascript">
window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/11\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/11\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"https:\/\/www.autoseeds.com\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=4.9.8"}};
!function(a,b,c){function d(a,b){var c=String.fromCharCode;l.clearRect(0,0,k.width,k.height),l.fillText(c.apply(this,a),0,0);var d=k.toDataURL();l.clearRect(0,0,k.width,k.height),l.fillText(c.apply(this,b),0,0);var e=k.toDataURL();return d===e}function e(a){var b;if(!l||!l.fillText)return!1;switch(l.textBaseline="top",l.font="600 32px Arial",a){case"flag":return!(b=d([55356,56826,55356,56819],[55356,56826,8203,55356,56819]))&&(b=d([55356,57332,56128,56423,56128,56418,56128,56421,56128,56430,56128,56423,56128,56447],[55356,57332,8203,56128,56423,8203,56128,56418,8203,56128,56421,8203,56128,56430,8203,56128,56423,8203,56128,56447]),!b);case"emoji":return b=d([55358,56760,9792,65039],[55358,56760,8203,9792,65039]),!b}return!1}function f(a){var c=b.createElement("script");c.src=a,c.defer=c.type="text/javascript",b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(c)}var g,h,i,j,k=b.createElement("canvas"),l=k.getContext&&k.getContext("2d");for(j=Array("flag","emoji"),c.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},i=0;i<j.length;i++)c.supports[j]=e(j),c.supports.everything=c.supports.everything&&c.supports[j],"flag"!==j&&(c.supports.everythingExceptFlag=c.supports.everythingExceptFlag&&c.supports[j]);c.supports.everythingExceptFlag=c.supports.everythingExceptFlag&&!c.supports.flag,c.DOMReady=!1,c.readyCallback=function(){c.DOMReady=!0},c.supports.everything||(h=function(){c.readyCallback()},b.addEventListener?(b.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",h,!1),a.addEventListener("load",h,!1)):(a.attachEvent("onload",h),b.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===b.readyState&&c.readyCallback()})),g=c.source||{},g.concatemoji?f(g.concatemoji):g.wpemoji&&g.twemoji&&(f(g.twemoji),f(g.wpemoji)))}(window,document,window._wpemojiSettings);
</script>

more specifically it was calling wp-emoji-release.min.js and the "concatemoji" setting in this following snippet
It was reading the "concatemoji" part as though it was calling "cat" (the concatenate command in most linux bash kernels) and then taking the rest of the page and tagging it as an unsafe script because chrome wrongly decoded that script wrongly.

Anyway, thanks for the good genetics, the site seems to be fine but if you get home and see an email or two about the site not working, that's why :)
[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in the code after doing the test for Sweet CBD and being close to harvest I'm 100% amazed and impressed.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

my hand is itching to buy...

Last edited:
Hello All,

The code is now live again, but we are having a couple of teething problems with the site (we only relaunched it on Thursday last week). It does work but it may be a bit funny looking in places. Please bare with us. All orders are being processed as normal. If you get stuck at all or you need help with payments etc, please PM me here and i will try and help out as best we can.
Cheers

Seb

Hello All,

The code is now live again, but we are having a couple of teething problems with the site (we only relaunched it on Thursday last week). It does work but it may be a bit funny looking in places. Please bare with us. All orders are being processed as normal. If you get stuck at all or you need help with payments etc, please PM me here and i will try and help out as best we can.
Cheers

Seb
Thanks! Website is coming together well. There's always glitches when you first go live no matter what you do. It's part of murphys law.
Thanks for the discount code again. It's great to have. Now I want moar seeds :)

You do well seb, thank you

Any news on when the website will be fixed won't let me goto check out and order seeds been trying to order some sweet CBD knowing my luck they will be out of stock before I get the chance

HI,

Dont worry we wont be out of stock!!! We are working on the site again now. Please can anyone interested go on and try and get to the checkout stage, use different browsers and or devices, whatever takes your fancy. All testing is greatly appreciated as it helps us get a better site faster!

Cheers
Seb

HI,

Dont worry we wont be out of stock!!! We are working on the site again now. Please can anyone interested go on and try and get to the checkout stage, use different browsers and or devices, whatever takes your fancy. All testing is greatly appreciated as it helps us get a better site faster!

Cheers
Seb
Works on chrome windows, firefox windows, ie windows, opera, chrome for android, apple iPhone web browser, firefox linux, didnt test others yet but works on those so far

Thanks for the help. We debugged this morning and it seems to have worked!
Looked like woocommerce had an integration issue which happens when you customize things and make them cool looking. Caused it to crash the php interpreter I would assume. Probably a missing bracket or eol issue (missing a ; ).
Waiting for some money and black Friday deals to get some seeds :)

Back