Seed Bank Huge Sale! 25% off at Castle Seeds for One Week Only!

pher2

Cuddly Moderator
Reaction score
i received this email from Castle Seeds the other day...

Thomas Henry Castle here offering you the the biggest of apologies to our amazingly loyal, awesome, and patient customers. Our credit card machine has been broken for over a month now and we are delighted to inform you it's all systems go, go, go again!

We have invested heavily to ensure that this won't occur again but a simple apology is still no good without a big gesture to demonstrate we truly mean it!

So for one week starting now, I’m offering25% OFF ALL SEEDS! We probably won't make any money but we will hopefully get all our friends back. Simply use the following code at checkout: SORRY25

Until next time, my sincerest regards,

Thomas Henry Castle Castle Marijuana Seeds

Castle Seeds is a great, family run seed bank. i hesitated to post this as its truly a generous offer meant for loyal customers and they probably really wont make any money from this promotion. after thinking about it...they probably wont really lose any money either and this could be a great way for them to make new customers and i love to help my fellow members save a few dollars. Have a look around their site and see what kind of good deals you can dig up. if you do make an order, feel free to share it here. :peace:

Good luck and happy growing! :smoke:

Last edited:
ON IT ! perfect timing too !

Nice one FJ! Glad you got a good deal :thumbs:

if its 25% off i wonder why you only got $24.60 off of a $160 order? :shrug:

HMPH :shrug:, I never did the math till just now, I'll have to inquire:High 5:

I must have been really tired, my total was $118.xx , i saved about $38.50 off of the $154.xx That sounds more like it ;) plus it was in British #'S.

Great deal FJ! :thumbs:

Back