Auto Seeds AFN15AUTO for 15% off store wide at autoseeds.com

@MissUniverse - did you get this through in teh end? Can you PM me and i will go through what you want and what you need to do if not?
I got the order that I needed (the candy kush diesel berry and hijack seeds) to go through received confirmation today. I ordered more than once by accident but I'm gonna ask to cancel one if the three and see if someone I know wants to jump on and take the other set of them and get the double freebies. Thank you for asking! I'm excited for it all

Ok thanks for the reply if I make the payment now will I still receive the black Friday discount and double freebies or do I need to pay full price now

Placed my order finally ref number 1271

Hi autoseeds any information on my order yet haven't received a confirmation email yet

Received a email about my order just waiting for them to arrive now cannot wait

Received a email about my order just waiting for them to arrive now cannot wait
What did you purchase mate? Sweet CBD by chance?[emoji102]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yeah some sweet CBD autos arrived today cannot wait to get them started gonna have to be after Christmas got no room for my tent at the moment

I will be running some sweet CBD with some Dina med autos just to compare the two i know sweet CBD is a fast finisher but the yeild is low I can live with that and the dinamed is also a low yeailding small plant and takes 70+ day to finish

but gonna try and get some big lady's if both strains stay small in 3 gallon pots my next run they will be planted in 5 litre containers and will be planted along side a bigger plant candy kush or diesel berry not sure witch one yet

Just want to say thanks to auto seeds for the fast delivery will be defiantly ordering again grew your berry Ryder a couple of years ago it was one of my first ever grows its on this forum somewhere she was beautiful in every way easy to grow lovely smell taste and a great yeailding plant

Yeah some sweet CBD autos arrived today cannot wait to get them started gonna have to be after Christmas got no room for my tent at the moment

I will be running some sweet CBD with some Dina med autos just to compare the two i know sweet CBD is a fast finisher but the yeild is low I can live with that and the dinamed is also a low yeailding small plant and takes 70+ day to finish

but gonna try and get some big lady's if both strains stay small in 3 gallon pots my next run they will be planted in 5 litre containers and will be planted along side a bigger plant candy kush or diesel berry not sure witch one yet

Just want to say thanks to auto seeds for the fast delivery will be defiantly ordering again grew your berry Ryder a couple of years ago it was one of my first ever grows its on this forum somewhere she was beautiful in every way easy to grow lovely smell taste and a great yeailding plant
I got 200g dry 56 days from seed with a 450 watt dual CFL I wouldn't say its that low dude.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Nice 200g with a CFL that's awesome you got some skills I have been looking into the strain and every diary I have found on the net has been low yeilds to be fair I think I have only seen 3 completed grows

@Autoseeds.com I'm just splattering this everywhere. I didnt get double freebies on my black Friday order. I was hoping to be getting them so I could start a dreamberry. I have my other 2 freebie dreamberry set aside as a gift so I cant pop them. So I'm gonna have to start something else for now. Really bummed.

Back