Auto Seeds AFN15AUTO for 15% off store wide at autoseeds.com

Morning All - Black Friday Code:
BLACKFRIDAY20
20% all strains PLUS we are giving DOUBLE FREE SEEDS

Come and get some as this is only live from now until sunday night!

Morning All - Black Friday Code:
BLACKFRIDAY20
20% all strains PLUS we are giving DOUBLE FREE SEEDS

Come and get some as this is only live from now until sunday night!
Picking up a pack or two thanks! 2 free candy kush seeds sounds great to me. That means I can get a total of 5 candy kush for £27.15 with shipping... 5.35 gbp per seed... right now with current exchange rates that's 6.99 a seed. That's right in line with every one else and you have genetics I want :)

Hey @Autoseeds.com is 3 seeds of dieselberry 34 gbp or 23.50gbp? Because its showing on my shopping cart as 34 gbp at check out but on the product description page its 23.50 and the description actually goes for a 3 seed pack and has no 5 seed pack option. I'd like to get a 3 seed pack if its 23.50 gbp but not if its 34 gbp. My goal is to get enough to get the double freebies of both the candy kush and the dream berry.

I'm so impressed with my db and it's only in the earlier stages of flowering and probably has a good 30 days or more to go but I want someone else to grow it too
Thanks!

@MissUniverse - sorry that was a bug. now fixed
3 seeds = 23.50
5 seeds= 34
Thanks. Now I have another problem

Here's a screen shot
3 candy kush 19 gbp
3 hijack 23.5 gbp
3 diesel berry 28gbp

Discount 19.70gbp
Total 90.75 gbp

Shouldn't the total for the seeds be 65.96 after the discount. Also I placed that exact order earlier and the reason I reordered is it got canceled. I want some seeds ;)

Thanks. Now I have another problem

Here's a screen shot
3 candy kush 19 gbp
3 hijack 23.5 gbp
3 diesel berry 28gbp

Discount 19.70gbp
Total 90.75 gbp

Shouldn't the total for the seeds be 65.96 after the discount. Also I placed that exact order earlier and the reason I reordered is it got canceled. I want some seeds ;)
And @autoseeds now its displaying the price right. It's like it wanted to charge me for 2 3 packs of hijack or something but only showed 1

Here's what I want. And I wanna get the hoodie for the hubby for christmas. I want sweet cbd auto seeds but those can wait a bit. These are all strains I wanna grow in the next 6 months
l04J6oi.jpg

If someone wants to order them all for me, I'll gladly take free stuff :smoking:

Here's what I can afford... and that's even stretching it and having one person put in for over half the seeds. I want the freebies and the hijack
aSF5FvL.jpg

Been trying to order some seeds but having trouble transfering the money can I just send the money using the account number and sort code provided or do I need to use the IBAN and BIC number also

Here's what I want. And I wanna get the hoodie for the hubby for christmas. I want sweet cbd auto seeds but those can wait a bit. These are all strains I wanna grow in the next 6 months
l04J6oi.jpg

If someone wants to order them all for me, I'll gladly take free stuff :smoking:

Here's what I can afford... and that's even stretching it and having one person put in for over half the seeds. I want the freebies and the hijack
aSF5FvL.jpg
@MissUniverse - did you get this through in teh end? Can you PM me and i will go through what you want and what you need to do if not?

Been trying to order some seeds but having trouble transfering the money can I just send the money using the account number and sort code provided or do I need to use the IBAN and BIC number also
If you are in the UK then yes you just need sort code and Acct number if you are outside the UK you will need an IBAN and Swift

Back