All American Seed Co

MidnightSun

on the tundra
Reaction score
Picked up a bunch of seeds from a company called All American Seed Co awhile ago.

Currently running (Panama Red landrace x auto) and its been smooth sailing. They're blooming so figured id add a picture.
All 5 look the same for the most part. 5 gallon pot version is twice the size as 3 gallon.

PRed1 - Copy.png

PRed2 - Copy.png

Nice plant but Panama Red should have red pistils? I have better pictures somewhere? But you can see the Pink in the pistils here lower center. This is ACE Seeds Panama red.

_DSC1786.JPG

Nice plant but Panama Red should have red pistils? I have better pictures somewhere? But you can see the Pink in the pistils here lower center. This is ACE Seeds Panama red.

/QUOTE]

I think you're correct. I was given panama red seeds long long ago and I faintly remember them being pinkish not purple/black. Oh well another seed company not being honest. I have lots of different strains they made, so hopefully they just mislabeled these and i find real panama red. They labeled it as 100% sativa panama red landrace x auto. Maybe the auto was fastbuds LSD...because they look similar and grew similar. Thanks for the pic

I think you're correct. I was given panama red seeds long long ago and I faintly remember them being pinkish not purple/black. Oh well another seed company not being honest. I have lots of different strains they made, so hopefully they just mislabeled these and i find real panama red. They labeled it as 100% sativa panama red landrace x auto. Maybe the auto was fastbuds LSD...because they look similar and grew similar. Thanks for the pic
I am not saying they are not honest. The plant just is not displaying the characteristics I would expect to see.

Back