How does the reservoir smell? Is it slightly rotten? Does it smell like a fish tank?

Rev, you are spot on!

We should be able to trust...

If your using more nutes than you have fingers on one hand you are trying to hard

Looks like magnesium as opposed to manganese

Your using cal mag so should be all good.

The drift may have put you in a little bit of lock out, not sure.

@Waira knows a lot more that I about what gets locked out and at what range.. he's a busy man but should pop in soon if he sees my tag

f6
Thanks for your advice and the tag my friend....after adjusting to 5.5 every 1 -2 day it seems to be recovering now :)
That epsom salt is gold dust.

How does the reservoir smell? Is it slightly rotten? Does it smell like a fish tank?
no mate but an issue i had with wilma 4 pot, i drilled a fair few holes to drain bk into reservoir without thinking its now receiving light in the res....but dont worry wilmas are going.
Ok so now dwc....i've recently taped up my dwc's clear pvc tubes as they were starting to develop green algae....hoping that was my culprit.
Can that algae shit really cause bad issues like i was having ?

It can.. usually it just screws up your plumbing etc but is also a possible cause of rising pH

Best money spent as an addition to any hydro system is a pressure pond filter.

Google Jebao pond filter (smallest one is ideal)

Inline uv can kill off a bloom if you need to but the filter itself will keep your system pristine

f6

It can.. usually it just screws up your plumbing etc but is also a possible cause of rising pH

Best money spent as an addition to any hydro system is a pressure pond filter.

Google Jebao pond filter (smallest one is ideal)

Inline uv can kill off a bloom if you need to but the filter itself will keep your system pristine

f6
Thats not a bad idea...but honestly im so tired of wilma's....i currently have another wilma which housed 2 different strains and wow what a silly thing to do....both planted at the same time....one flowered 30days ahead of the other....i had to cut a hole in the wilma tray to remove and dwc for the flush. Damn you should see the other :) looks like she might fatten up and pull 4zips

Thats not a bad idea...but honestly im so tired of wilma's....i currently have another wilma which housed 2 different strains and wow what a silly thing to do....both planted at the same time....one flowered 30days ahead of the other....i had to cut a hole in the wilma tray to remove and dwc for the flush. Damn you should see the other :) looks like she might fatten up and pull 4zips
Oh and while you are online.....Ive been pondering on this question and can find no answer online.
I run off Tangs updated advanced nutrient schedule but after adding what TaNg adds to 5 ltr of water at day 10 that would be close to 400pm.
So my question.....does hydro require less nutes(lower ppm) than soil ?

Back