Fast Buds Amnesia Haze

DONTON

The Road To Nowhere Leads To Me
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gotta Grow It First
Day 64 from seed.Two feet tall exactly.Zero PH'ing with water that is 8.0PH at 220PPM.Used BAS Build A Flower starting at day 9.And still use it just not as much as when she went into flower at week three I started using DR. Earth Flower Girl.Started smelling pepper(y) at week two and has throughout smelled like strong garlic,earthy,at the beginning like rotten oranges but grew out of that smell.Still with the garlic smell.Drinks a gallon of water every other day and have used molasses on her four times now.Accidentally brushed up my hand against her while watering her and has a very potent sweet skunk/minty sweet/garlic smell.Buds are starting to really stack now in the last few days and are very solid with little cloudy trichs with no amber yet.A good 3-4 weeks left.Not a big girl but very Sativa in appearance.

I want to thank EVERYONE....on here for your guidance and support.My physical health has been bad.I had to crawl out of bed today and lay on the ground watering her as my crappy back has given out here in the last week.I had some gallons of distilled water near the tent that were left over from using my humidifier I was able to use.Still seeking employment that I can do with my issue which has caused me really bad mental health in the last month(Fuck I hate being bipolar)and am very sorry.....

I have learned so much it is beyond words and have some thoughts on my next grow(s) and improvements to do/use.Light schedule is 20/4 in tent.Waiting for refund(tax) to replace inline filter as smell is coming out...not strong but enough that it probably won't last too much longer and will add another light to go with the TS 600.Looking at 300w total to grow some bigger flowers and have some La Berry Fruta seeds that have Lowryder traits that I am thinking of throwing 3 plants in the tent next.Anyway,just thought I'd update my grow and let y'all know what's going on with my dumb ass self,lol.....
64.jpg
Pro_Grow3.jpg
64.jpgPro_Grow3.jpg

I found that you have to plan ahead when doing all organic.Dr Earth told me through an email that using their granular Flower Girl takes 9-15 days to break down inside and when using outside it was something like 18-21 days.So I would add a little of the BAS BAF here and there and see how she reacted.My main soil was FFOF and planted directly in.She had zero issues and grew fast but was small from the get go.So she didn't grow outward and a lot of buds did/don't get a ton of light even though I did LST as much as I could.Watering.....Yeah you gotta really keep an eye out as I was weighing her and that got to the point where I now can pick her up and tell by lifting and of course when the first inch or so is just a tad too dry.I use MOG's method and water the entire pot from the start and am continuing to do so.Still drinks a gallon every other day.

I made a mistake and diagnosed her for having a mold spot issue and took 23 leaves off at week 3 of flower just to find out it was a P/K deficiency.I only trimmed of 6 small bud sites on the bottom as I could tell they were not developing and left the rest to see what happens.Glad I did as they have gotten to be nice size popcorn nugs.I only take leaves off when she sucks them dry of nutes and they are withered.At two feet tall my light only has about 3 inches I can raise it.Add in the 3 gallons of soil makes here a good 3 feet tall.Smells so earthy atm....with all the mistakes she will still be some fire.I plan to stay organic using dry ferts for awhile and my next grow I already know will be an improvement.But am gonna add more light as 100w isn't bad but is just too small at the same time.
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg

Day 64 from seed.Two feet tall exactly.Zero PH'ing with water that is 8.0PH at 220PPM.Used BAS Build A Flower starting at day 9.And still use it just not as much as when she went into flower at week three I started using DR. Earth Flower Girl.Started smelling pepper(y) at week two and has throughout smelled like strong garlic,earthy,at the beginning like rotten oranges but grew out of that smell.Still with the garlic smell.Drinks a gallon of water every other day and have used molasses on her four times now.Accidentally brushed up my hand against her while watering her and has a very potent sweet skunk/minty sweet/garlic smell.Buds are starting to really stack now in the last few days and are very solid with little cloudy trichs with no amber yet.A good 3-4 weeks left.Not a big girl but very Sativa in appearance.

I want to thank EVERYONE....on here for your guidance and support.My physical health has been bad.I had to crawl out of bed today and lay on the ground watering her as my crappy back has given out here in the last week.I had some gallons of distilled water near the tent that were left over from using my humidifier I was able to use.Still seeking employment that I can do with my issue which has caused me really bad mental health in the last month(Fuck I hate being bipolar)and am very sorry.....

I have learned so much it is beyond words and have some thoughts on my next grow(s) and improvements to do/use.Light schedule is 20/4 in tent.Waiting for refund(tax) to replace inline filter as smell is coming out...not strong but enough that it probably won't last too much longer and will add another light to go with the TS 600.Looking at 300w total to grow some bigger flowers and have some La Berry Fruta seeds that have Lowryder traits that I am thinking of throwing 3 plants in the tent next.Anyway,just thought I'd update my grow and let y'all know what's going on with my dumb ass self,lol.....View attachment 1413240View attachment 1413241View attachment 1413240View attachment 1413241
Looks good! I hope your back is starting to feel a bit better. I know how frustrating it is to wait days on end for the back to ease off lol.

Looks good! I hope your back is starting to feel a bit better. I know how frustrating it is to wait days on end for the back to ease off lol.
Thanks!Yeah it really sucks lol.I have scoliosis that really affects the lumbar area now.The thoracic area has arthritis as well and the cold weather just about kills it.I need to get back to the chiropractor when I can and get this first plant to the finish line as cannabis when I vape it is really the only thing that helps me.But for my first successful grow I am pretty happy and can tell this growing is gonna be an addictive hobby.When my tax return gets back first item to upgrade is the light so I can grow at least two plants at once.

Thanks!Yeah it really sucks lol.I have scoliosis that really affects the lumbar area now.The thoracic area has arthritis as well and the cold weather just about kills it.I need to get back to the chiropractor when I can and get this first plant to the finish line as cannabis when I vape it is really the only thing that helps me.But for my first successful grow I am pretty happy and can tell this growing is gonna be an addictive hobby.When my tax return gets back first item to upgrade is the light so I can grow at least two plants at once.
Yeah, I've been addicted to growing since I started.

Gonna pick up Growers Choice CMH and a taller tent and run some photos.Gonna try the 10k bulb at the end as well.

Another haircut.She is days away from week 10 total and week 7 flower(she had buds forming in week 3).I figure at this point ''I am gonna push it to the limit'' as if she goes south I can harvest early if need be but she started stacking a few days ago...again...and this time it was after I took another 20+ fan leaves off.Took another 20 today.I am looking forward to doing another Haze when I get my CMH going...

The story about that is before I left the cultivation center I worked at my OM had a personal grow going with photos using a CMH.We also used them in certain grow rooms as well with LED.He told me this Lemon Haze will be the best bud you have ever smoked.He was right....the quality,stickiness,smell,taste.appearance was top notch.So far I have yet to find that quality with an LED grow.So I am out to get the best QUALITY bud I can...
HAIRCUT.jpg

Plant is in the corner as my filter is inside and to raise the light all the way up I had to move the light forward and to the right to clear the filter lol.Light is 12 inches away from the top of the plant.Next grow filter will be outside of tent.Next grow will be either CMH if I can find employment and not go homeless or will be for a quick quantity a cheaper ViparSpectra blurple light to go with the TS 600(IF it lasts) and grow out these Lowryder La Berry Fruta seeds and bail from here.Tent I have now is 2x2x5

Day 68 and have amber trichomes on the leaves AND where they count... on a few calyx.Week or so chop chop time.Most are starting to fill up cloudy.

Back