Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Guess who’s back, back again? Derek’s back tell a friend. Two autoflowers go round the outside....... lol.

So after a hiatus that was waaaay too long I’m back at it here on the dream farm. I have scaled down the 12x24’ space to be an 8x12’ hybrid greenhouse, that will have two 1000w MH/HPS lights for supplemental lighting at night. The only reason I am making it smaller is because anything larger than 200sq ft has to have a permit from the city and be all up to code n stuff(which out here is a PAIN due to the harsh environment)

I am reusing my old kindsoild/roots organic mix(it has been used for two previous harvests) that I have re amended with dolomite and let it cook for a week and a half. I flushed the heck out of it, because I am goin To use master crop nutes this round.

the line up this go round is comprised of Mephistos and Binary Selections

7 mango smile
5 alpha wave-Her genetic make up is as follows: Cognition Amplifier(White Widow XXL x Zapotec) f4 auto x Nami (Bum Wine x Witch Doctor
I am going to be running a. Total of 20 for this run but I am staggering the harvest by about a week 12 then 8. I am hopin that Mephisto will have their US site up and running by next week or I will have to find some different genetics.

I am going to be Utilizing a 4.5’x9’ space inside the greenhouse with a scrog net over it. Yep this time we be scroggin! Here are a few pictures of The new space and Th e first 12 pots that just got impregnated about an hour ago. I will try and go back to my old thread and tag the folks who used to follow along.

086E0888-2964-44C4-99D7-2C6286C75352.jpeg
7F4F73BC-FE0A-4435-AF1D-2ED3C963D1A4.jpeg
5C6FD253-8D41-4A79-A059-2113B6DFA425.jpeg
F57A7B2E-31EC-4617-A37F-40E99E257634.jpeg

all pictures,images and text contained here are the intellectual property of DF Solutions LLC. Protected by US ©™️ And patent law

Last edited:
Welcome back brother!
Wow what a nice set up but how hot does it get in there? It looks like you're in the desert.
Some very interesting strains you have there too!
I'm only back about 3 months after a 9 month hiatus, due to security problems.
I'm subbed up, got me chair and popcorn, so lets dooo this!:pop::headbang:

Welcome back brother!
Wow what a nice set up but how hot does it get in there? It looks like you're in the desert.
Some very interesting strains you have there too!
I'm only back about 3 months after a 9 month hiatus, due to security problems.
I'm subbed up, got me chair and popcorn, so lets dooo this!:pop::headbang:
I have the exhaust fan hooked up so it only gets a few degrees hotter than outside, which, while yes I am in a desert it iS an alpine desert in southern Colorado at 9k feet so it only gets in the high 80’s

Back