Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Hell ya looks sweet man wish I could do 100sq ft lol can't wait to see it filled should be killer.

I had to do some serious work on the GH today. So because this time all the walls are clear, I have to black out the entire space at night. Well thanks to my badass stepdad(who is a master contractor lol) we got a frame type system inside that I just bring some panda plastic over and boom it’s done. So I am pretty stoked about that

Alright we have some action. 9 of 12 have made their appearance. Still waiting on 3, annnnnnd of course I am dumb and mixed all the plants up and I don’t know which ones are which any more. Hopefully I will be able to Tell who is who once whey start growing. But here is a couple pics of the little ones
B53DFEBE-C03E-4406-A865-C02E1AABEA3D.jpeg
3F837AB0-74AD-49E8-AC4E-36496343BC79.jpeg
7931B91C-1D66-4FCF-A0C1-0E9911CA60AA.jpeg

Attachments

• 7DCC6368-CEE6-4997-B1A0-98BB2AEDF83D.jpeg
    7DCC6368-CEE6-4997-B1A0-98BB2AEDF83D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Glad I've never done that.............. and if you believe that I'll tell ya another one!

:baked:

Alright we have some action. 9 of 12 have made their appearance. Still waiting on 3, annnnnnd of course I am dumb and mixed all the plants up and I don’t know which ones are which any more. Hopefully I will be able to Tell who is who once whey start growing. But here is a couple pics of the little ones View attachment 1208909View attachment 1208906View attachment 1208907

Excited to see how this turns out. I know a large medical producers who grows all his plants at 9000+ feet and claims the best weed in the world is grown at high altitude. Something about the air, or the sunlight, something along those lines. Crazy hippies.

Excited to see how this turns out. I know a large medical producers who grows all his plants at 9000+ feet and claims the best weed in the world is grown at high altitude. Something about the air, or the sunlight, something along those lines. Crazy hippies.
I too believe the same. And the reason for me is simple. I am a mile and a half closer to the lightbulb(the sun) than folks at sea level. Also bringing the setup into the 21st century with great gear and solid technique is something I have been excited about for a while.

Back