Gnome Automatics Anvil F8 Regs and First Generation Fems

Based on a past conversation with him, I don't believe that's a permanent state of affairs but I bet @FullDuplex can clarify!
I never leave FD completely. Just going to get some smokes and look for a nice 4 or 5 packs of the hinduest affy regs I can find. Then start cucking on them. F3 or F4 would be fine. :funny:

@FullDuplex i screwed up and missed out on the breeders selection packs - how much am I missing out with the standard?

@FullDuplex i screwed up and missed out on the breeders selection packs - how much am I missing out with the standard?
There are x5 Breeder Selection packs in stock on DCSE

I saw those! I've got the regular Black Strap, so curious if I'm see that much of a difference with the BS packs.

So damn tempting!
word, well in the description it says "This version of Black Strap offers the stock that I personally hunt through to make the next generation. They are taken from the darkest and most resinous mothers of the pheno hunt. These girls not only offer darker colors and higher resin coverage, but they also offer a larger size. This translates to a longer “veg” period allowing for a larger plant and higher yield overall.” \

Apparently FD said this.

word, well in the description it says "This version of Black Strap offers the stock that I personally hunt through to make the next generation. They are taken from the darkest and most resinous mothers of the pheno hunt. These girls not only offer darker colors and higher resin coverage, but they also offer a larger size. This translates to a longer “veg” period allowing for a larger plant and higher yield overall.” \

Apparently FD said this.

Yep, that is the cause for the temptation. :D

So damn tempting!
I hear you growmie. It has been a massive challenge to my self discipline not to keep adding beans to the collection until a few more harvests. Massive.
Had I not been fortunate enough to pick some up at TAC2021 I would be right there with you.

I hear you growmie. It has been a massive challenge to my self discipline not to keep adding beans to the collection until a few more harvests. Massive.
Had I not been fortunate enough to pick some up at TAC2021 I would be right there with you.
The fomo struggle is real!! I need to remind myself that there are only *better* things to come and that I should probably start working through what I've already got on hand.

Easier said than done when everything sounds AMAZING!!

Just take a look at Full Duplex and Gnome's Instagram sites and be envious of those phenos. That pack of 5 seeds still left at DCSE may have a jewel or two in there just waiting for you to grow and admire.

Back