Live Stoners Any one need help with legal medical cannabis in the UK

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Because I am on fire
As title says been a legal patient for some time now . I enjoy gunning the big wigs who make the money from this down . How you mite ask :muahaha: welllllll .....

I have a few tips and tricks that I feel would really help people that are worried or on low income get access to LEGAL cannabis here in the UK . I have been with 3 of the main clinics and had cannabis dispensed to me from a few different pharmacy's , I have had nearly the whole list of high THC strains available to UK patients yet I have only ever had ONE actual face to face with each clinic at the start of signing up (costs £100+ in with some clinics) after the initial meeting I have all ways just used the repeat method via online form . I don't wish to blow my self up here so I'll save the details for private convo but there is a way you can eliminate the face to face meeting costs from your prescription and only pay £30 for your repeat plus medication costs saving my self £100s over the year and the bonus with this method is you can add new strains to your scripts your self also so you don't need to be paying £45 every time you want to try a new medication / strain if any one would like some info drop me a message I'll be happy to help

Peace THC :coffee2:

Wow bro I've only just saw this and I would love to here your tips can you pm at some stage

As a quick reference

I'd recommend TMCC if you qualify for patient 21 prices and I'd request to have Ur meds dispensed by ips pharma . It's just my advice but it's good advice imo . Dispensary green are a bit of a faf and really hard to get hold of in a crisis, ips on the other hand after me going over my condition and that I have to have a routine that's crystal clear and ran like a German train table. They took my email and personal number and now call me a week before my payment is due to confirm everything with me. Runs like clock work now I pay wait 4/7 days then my meds turn up via dx delivery (worst humans on planet earth but that's another story)

If you are a seriously ill patient or require cannabis as a means of being able to function ie. Muscular problems /epilepsy / spasticity then I'd definitely get in contact with sapphire then now have a fund for people who can't afford there meds or would benefit greatly. And I've heard really really good things about the fund. My personal experience was ok not good or bad it was as expected delivery was as expected too prices were a little high for me but this was a while ago now and in order to be fair I have to say that the emails I've had with them and other patients in last few weeks have been really positive

I am including lots of information in this thread as a single source of call for any one needing help I will do my best to keep adding to it as I go , if it helps even 1 person then that's reward enough for mee TIMES ARE CHANGING UK PEOPLE WE NO LONGER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT USING CANNABIS IF YOU HAVE A GENUINE CONDITION

P21 info and sign up page : https://www.drugscience.org.uk/project-twenty21/

All pricing/current law /planned changes can be found here

There is also a Reddit page thats good for info but I refuse to link it as I wasted weeks helping people on there and compiling info just to face abuse and vile comments from keyboard warriors barley fresh out there school clothes so I deleted all my info and shut the account down but there were some really good people that worked in the legal sector that were helping patients with court cases for free so thought I'd mention it for fairness but it's not for me am a sensitive soul :coffee2::smokeit:

As all ways if any one has any Q's hit me up

THC

Hi there my Mrs would be extremely interested in hearing more. She's been told to get CBD Oil by her GP awesome thread topic reputation points pending <3

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Hi there my Mrs would be extremely interested in hearing more. She's been told to get CBD Oil by her GP awesome thread topic reputation points pending <3

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
there's some great CBD flower available too as well as oils
Here's the full list of available strains and oils and there costs an CBD/thc levels

"Prices - Cannapedia" https://cannapedia.org.uk/Prices

As a quick reference

I'd recommend TMCC if you qualify for patient 21 prices and I'd request to have Ur meds dispensed by ips pharma . It's just my advice but it's good advice imo . Dispensary green are a bit of a faf and really hard to get hold of in a crisis, ips on the other hand after me going over my condition and that I have to have a routine that's crystal clear and ran like a German train table. They took my email and personal number and now call me a week before my payment is due to confirm everything with me. Runs like clock work now I pay wait 4/7 days then my meds turn up via dx delivery (worst humans on planet earth but that's another story)

If you are a seriously ill patient or require cannabis as a means of being able to function ie. Muscular problems /epilepsy / spasticity then I'd definitely get in contact with sapphire then now have a fund for people who can't afford there meds or would benefit greatly. And I've heard really really good things about the fund. My personal experience was ok not good or bad it was as expected delivery was as expected too prices were a little high for me but this was a while ago now and in order to be fair I have to say that the emails I've had with them and other patients in last few weeks have been really positive

I am including lots of information in this thread as a single source of call for any one needing help I will do my best to keep adding to it as I go , if it helps even 1 person then that's reward enough for mee TIMES ARE CHANGING UK PEOPLE WE NO LONGER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT USING CANNABIS IF YOU HAVE A GENUINE CONDITION

P21 info and sign up page : https://www.drugscience.org.uk/project-twenty21/

All pricing/current law /planned changes can be found here

There is also a Reddit page thats good for info but I refuse to link it as I wasted weeks helping people on there and compiling info just to face abuse and vile comments from keyboard warriors barley fresh out there school clothes so I deleted all my info and shut the account down but there were some really good people that worked in the legal sector that were helping patients with court cases for free so thought I'd mention it for fairness but it's not for me am a sensitive soul :coffee2::smokeit:

As all ways if any one has any Q's hit me up

THC

hello! So happy to read your posts!

just found out about Cancard and Twenty21 in June and now have both spoke with doctor at Medical cannabis today, for Anxiety and ADHD

I would certainly appreciate to speak with you about getting costs down, as it’s a struggle already thinking how am I going to pay to continue…ive just joined. Is there a DM facility?
thank you

I don't understand at all what to do for people who only benefit from it, and in their country it is so hard to get it.
I don't understand your message mate

Back