Grow Mediums Aquaponics with f6'!

@orrganic The samples I sent where so - fettled6 could harvest microbes . If you ever want some just sing out mate .
That's a great idea! But I'm prepping for coco runs next, my last soil runs have been a bit problematic. I'm having an idea though... I've had great results in the past inocculating my coco with mushroom compost for the beneficial microbes and would be proud to use what you've been crafting!

That's a great idea! But I'm prepping for coco runs next, my last soil runs have been a bit problematic. I'm having an idea though... I've had great results in the past inocculating my coco with mushroom compost for the beneficial microbes and would be proud to use what you've been crafting!

I'm going to make a brewer, put some of Hec's soil in, some Coco for the microbes to attach to and some food for them to eat (I've got some links saved), water and see if I can propagate them and harvest the juice for my hydro!

The Coco will be mixed up with some perennial soils available to me here! I might end up breeding seeds with the Coco loaded soil vs my aquaponic. Either way I'll be learning something and I love that shit!

Must get myself a microscope also!

Not hydro or aqua!
IMG_20180425_235853.jpg

But it's mid week and it all I've got!

Just keep swimming!

Back