The girls are stripping hundreds of ppm out of my nutes every day now so pretty happy

Early I get nute ppm rise based on evap, when plants established ppm and evap end up pretty good with my sys.

Bloom nutes go in and ppm fall usually steady but 1 week in and ppm drop 200 points per day for 10litre water.

Running 800-1000ppm vs 1200-1600ppm I would use for photo, even 2000 on photos.

Getting boring lol, it's almost to easy now

f6

IMG_20171010_193116.jpg

IMG_20171010_193352.jpg

Something tells me I might need to make a few fine adjustments...

f6

Looks awesome
Bit stretchy, missed my training opportunity again lol, all I can do is pull them back a bit..

Out of vertical height now, maybe can get a few inches more. Lucky I'm not cooking them, having a big old canopy reduces temps a lot..

Trimming on Sunday ( day 45 ) will be able to make out each plant then!

860w cmh for bloom? Not sure how it will go but I have about 40 more days to find out!

Think I might have to tie the girls up so they don't fall over!

f6

Bit stretchy, missed my training opportunity again lol, all I can do is pull them back a bit..

Out of vertical height now, maybe can get a few inches more. Lucky I'm not cooking them, having a big old canopy reduces temps a lot..

Trimming on Sunday ( day 45 ) will be able to make out each plant then!

860w cmh for bloom? Not sure how it will go but I have about 40 more days to find out!

Think I might have to tie the girls up so they don't fall over!

f6
Yea man I always seem to miss my optimal training period too cause they grow like crazy in that stage but I usually get some light LST action in though

OK, now day 47 and after a trim.
IMG_20171017_181809.jpg

Hmm, I think this 860w cmh no good for budding.

Going to LED next time, I have never had plants so stringy and reluctant to bud. See if they end up filling out for me but not holding my breath grrrr

f6

Day 51

Trying to sort out my tech, urban hippy here, living my digital life through a prepaid phone.. have a cheap tablet and a lappy on the way, hopefully bring my quality of post and formatting up a bit!

So the 'girls' shall now be known as the 'bitches'.. Next few shots should tell the story

IMG_20171021_124322.jpg
IMG_20171021_124248.jpg
IMG_20171021_124155.jpg
IMG_20171021_124012.jpg
IMG_20171021_123951.jpg
IMG_20171021_123923.jpg

The stupid 'bitches' never stopped stretching! They are so spindly like a hemp plant!

I have had to cross them over, pull them back, then stitch them together to keep the idiots off the glass..

All the time they are praying like zealot s!

Buds are now forming fast and they are almost at a halt from stretching anymore..

I have grown un 'fettled' plants before and lst (hehe, see what I did there)!

Have never had them go like this!

Must be the 860w cmh surely?
Still very little info or grows with this globe that I can find.

I will complete this grow and see what the end result is. I would even use it again perhaps with a scrog and super crop if needed? (never done)

Hmmmmmmm

f6

Back