Are Autos Easier To Grow Than Photos?

Personally, I wouldn't say one was harder than the other, you just have to adopt different strategies to growing them.

Photos seem to be more forgiving, but just because they are not on the clock like autos are & they can be given the opportunity to recover.

I grow autos as I don't have to deal with the 12/12 cycle & I can cut a week or so off my grow times (I have a limited window in the year to when I can grow with success). I also like the speed at which autos set out at, but if you have room for a mum plant & cuttings etc then there is no real gain in that area.

It's the way that autos are promoted that gives a false impression and then leads people to complain as they don't get what was advertised. Anyone can grow shit canna, growing it well is another matter.

I know with PP you can do way more LST and recover with all the time in the world.

It's always worth mentioning that topping and L or HST will have effects on your auto but 'slowing down the plant while it recovers', is not one of them.

It's always worth mentioning that topping and L or HST will have effects on your auto but 'slowing down the plant while it recovers', is not one of them.
Some auto strains don't like topping.I had a bad experience with mine

Back