Indoor Arthur’s Autoflower Antics

Arthur

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
personal F1
Assembly of and first runs in the new setup.

For several years I ran a 4x4 with 450w of diy citizen 1212 cobs.

Am moving to a 4x8 mars hydro tent. With a 2x4 off to the side. 4 HLG 350R lights. (3 for the 4x8 1 for the 4x2)
AC infinity fans, filters and controllers.

Majority of stuff shows up this Monday. Lighting came in yesterday. Heading into 2024 my goal is to take an auto cross that I’ve been working on and use it to bring over a photo strain that I’ve enjoyed for a number of years.

I have seeds in soil now for a shakedown/fix all the fuckups run.
5 Mephisto girls (screwball ice cream, Bigfoot baked Alaska, 3BOG, Cream cheese, & galactic gelato) and a fastbuds purple lemonade.

Will wait till the first of the year to begin on the crosses.

Who’s coming to help? Looks like I’m gonna have a busy afternoon.
IMG_8474.jpeg

While I wait for the final few things to arrive, here’s what’s in the tent currently. From Mephisto, in 5 gallon RainScience bags, we have Cream Cheese, Galactic Gelato, Screwball Ice Cream, 3BOGxtoof decay & Bigfoot Baked Alaska. From Fastbuds a Purple lemonade.
The 3 gallon bags down the starboard side are for some F3 reggies I’m working with. Currently they’re still floating. Started a bunch, will pick the best looking sprouts.

All of these are in Nectar For The Gods #4 soil, and will receive some sort of feeding using the NFTG line.

Males or fems to be reversed will go to the 4x2. The 4x2 is currently being occupied by a 4AM in her final weeks.

These Diablo boards are no joke!
IMG_8484.jpeg
IMG_8483.jpeg
IMG_8482.jpeg
IMG_8481.jpeg
IMG_8480.jpeg
IMG_8478.jpeg
IMG_8479.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a lot to report yet. I culled the galactic gelato, and have another started. She had a look that said she wasn’t gonna go.
Have a couple photo beans soaking, The Black and 707 headband from BC bud depot, and a seed that I got from the center of a nug of gelato I got from a grow in the Santa Rosa area a couple years back. It was so deep in the bud I’d be amazed if it wasn’t self pollinated. Will clone them all and run the clones thru the small tent as early as possible to see if they’re keepers or “Next seed please!”

And a Sour Stomper. I dropped one of those last night as well.

I’m pretty sure out of the 3 of my girls that one or two will be male and get me a little room…
Just realized I’ve got a full tent plus in 40 days or so.

The Black and the headband are reggies, so I could get a male there as well… if it’s from the black I’ll cull it. Depending on what I see and smell, if the headband has the correct traits for the NORCAL cut, I may work with it. Once we get a bit closer to spring I’ll start the rest of the headband. I’ve got plenty of room now outside, and places that are not visible from the surrounding properties. So I’ll pop maybe 20 or so and cull down to the best 5 maybe. Thought is to take a cut from each and flower indoor to get a preview of fall. Anything special can get saved easily at that point.

Any thoughts, or road bumps I’m missing, shout them out.

Few pics this morning. Nothing exciting.
Am very pleased with the germination rates I’ve had. Am batting 100 currently, 10 autos up (1culled) out of 10 seeds.

Only thing I don’t have above ground currently is the photo girls.

Nice to have a bigger space, the heat was/is a little more difficult to control in the smaller tent. It would run about 8* above house temp. The big one is about 2* higher at this point. ( I need to remember all 3 lights are turned down as much as possible)

IMG_9003.jpeg
IMG_9002.jpeg
IMG_9001.jpeg
IMG_8999.jpeg
IMG_8998.jpeg
IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8996.jpeg

Big ol’ fat leaves on this cream cheese.

Dropped a couple chocolate habanero seeds last night, and a couple giant jalapeño seeds too.

Cyber Monday,

Everything is still small so still not a ton of changes to see.

The new galactic gelato is doing well and looks much better structurally. I think the issue I’m seeing is due to a bit of the seed hull membrane covering the tip of the root when it pops. Have noticed it a few times over the years, and it always seems to correspond to exceedingly dwarfish plants.
Everyone else is puttin along. The Cream Cheese is looking great, still tossing big fat leaves.

Still waiting on the photos to pop. Went ahead and dropped several more of each, I’ll sort thru what comes. Also remembered someone lived up the road a bit that might be able to dedicate some tent space to look for something special.
The others I have @ F2 and back X to one of the original parent strains.
It should play very well with the black. Hoping to be running the fast photos this next year outside.

Having to work a bit to keep the temps up. That’ll change as the biomass level in there increases and I start dialing the lights up. With everything dialed down, it’s the same temp inside as outside the tent.

IMG_9396.jpeg
IMG_9392.jpeg
IMG_9395.jpeg
IMG_9397.jpeg
IMG_9398.jpeg
IMG_9399.jpeg
IMG_9400.jpeg

Well it’s been a day or two so…

A little dryer than I’d like, it’s dipped into the 40% area a couple days and it shows. At 51% now.

I see a humidifier in my near future.

Other than that, things running normally. 1 The Black has popped up. No movement on the other photos yet.

IMG_9644.jpeg
IMG_9645.jpeg
IMG_9646.jpeg
IMG_9647.jpeg
IMG_9648.jpeg
IMG_9649.jpeg
IMG_9650.jpeg

Back