Indoor Arthur’s Autoflower Antics

Have downloaded Photone for iOS for checking DLI. Have it set currently to 30 across the tent.

Autos, everyone is looking great.

Photos…. Well… 1 black popped up, but stalled. All the others are no shows at this point.

All these seeds came from BC bud depot. I’ve popped enough seeds now to say that these had me wondering right away. Small. Light tan. They looked immature. The one that’s up doesn’t look great… we’ll wait and see. I moved the photos all over to the small tent for now.

In the meantime, I dropped a feminized G13 X genius from The Brothers Grimm and a couple regular Jilly Bean from Miss Jill’s, these are F2. All of these came from Atlantic seeds and looked a lot better overall. More full, and darker brown. The jilly bean seads are a deep brown with dark brown specks, again, overall much better looking seeds.

Knew I shouldn’t have said a damn word about my success lately with germination…
IMG_9720.jpeg
IMG_9719.jpeg
IMG_9718.jpeg
IMG_9716.jpeg
IMG_9714.jpeg
IMG_9713.jpeg
IMG_9712.jpeg
IMG_9711.jpeg
IMG_9710.jpeg

So I took all the big leaves off the Cream Cheese. Needed to know what was underneath…. She looks a bit “Charley Brown Christmas Tree” at the moment, but she’ll recover.
IMG_9800.jpeg

Everything else is moving along.

Here’s the other three “limited editions”. All look great. All of these are in rain science 5 gal bags.
IMG_9797.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg
IMG_9799.jpeg

The 3 BOGxToof Decay, followed by my crosses (3 gallon bags up the middle) and the purple lemonade at the bottom.

IMG_9802.jpeg
IMG_9803.jpeg
IMG_9801.jpeg

The photoperiod starts. Started the rest of the black, and some gg4 seeds from the batch that produced nothing here… this time we started with a soak in gibrillic acid.

Also all the other photos I started as well. When I moved the seeds over to the plugs, the g13 genius had a nice tail, and both jillybean seeds had cracked.
IMG_9805.jpeg

And the peppers are up.
IMG_9806.jpeg
IMG_9807.jpeg
IMG_9808.jpeg

IMG_9811.jpeg

Just a few hrs and the cheese has recovered. Yep I snapped that lower. It’s looking fine tho.

They should make band-aids that are green.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Galactic gelato
IMG_9910.jpeg

BFBA
IMG_9911.jpeg

Screwball iced cream
IMG_9912.jpeg

Cream Cheese
IMG_9913.jpeg

My girl 1,2 &3
IMG_9914.jpeg
IMG_9916.jpeg
IMG_9917.jpeg

FB Purple Lemonade
IMG_9918.jpeg

As to the photos, there’s movement under the dome , but I’ll let that till next time.

Things looking well so far.

Bringing up the end is the 3BOGxToof Decay.
IMG_9909.jpeg

Plants are looking great today. Everyone has their leaves up.

Seeing some action under the dome. Several GG4, both jilly bean and a couple others are starting to peak out.
IMG_9925.jpeg
IMG_9926.jpeg
IMG_9927.jpeg
IMG_9928.jpeg
IMG_9929.jpeg
IMG_9930.jpeg
IMG_9931.jpeg
IMG_9933.jpeg
IMG_9934.jpeg
IMG_9932.jpeg

IMG_9998.jpeg

The 3 closest are my crosses, then, (l-r) middle row, Fastbuds purple lemonade, Cream Cheese, screwball ice cream.
Back row, 3BOGxToof decay, Galactic gelato & Bigfoot Baked Alaska.
Everyone looks great.

Photos…
I was going to write off all the seeds that came from BCBD, but every one of the “freebie” gg#4 are up… so there’s some other issue.IMG_9934.jpeg

Everyone got a bit of a thinning today, a few got topped.

Many of the photo sprouts got moved to cups and into the 2x4.

Out of the 3 of my own stuff I started, I got 2 males. One will be binned. The other has a pretty good shape on him. (Pic3) am going to let him continue.

Last photo my boys, out back earlier, Quintus (2yrs) and Nicodemus (6.5 months).
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0101.jpeg
IMG_0100.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg

Back