turtle hermit
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
sith slushie
Hello every one
Thanks to genius pips and autoflower.net for hooking me up with a genius pipe to try out!

Other than having genius written on package from the company sender there is absolutely no indication that there is a pipe inside. With the box style one would be much more inclined to think watch or something.

Very very awesome boxing inside the packaging.
All nice neat and secure. Comes in a nice long style jewelry box.
also i was given a karma code to hook everyone up with for discounts when you use it! pretty genius!
ash-a-ton is the karma code
use it freely

20180218_135040.jpg
20180218_135049.jpg
20180218_135100.jpg
20180218_135146.jpg
20180218_140441.jpg

Been saving this bud for a special occasion.
Some mephisto sour stomper. Good 3 month cure
Smells like grape jelly.
Been said this pipe has a no cough guarantee.
And i have been wanting to try one of these bad boys out for a while now.
So lets give her a fat rip.
1518986021338684492790.jpg
1518986320428345726618.jpg
1518986350234230948132.jpg

Full discretion. The sour was the 2nd bowl packed. The mrs decided to snatch and grab on The 1st one. Didnt even notice because she didn't cough a bit. And she always coughs.

I hit it a few times with much pleasure i found it has a very smooth hit. Was able to draw much deeper than my glass pipe.

You can cough hitting it. But not from a harsh hit. Only from trying to kill your self with smoke. But if you just take a nice deep hit. Great experience. I took a big 1st green hit. And the hit feels different
Its a slightly different sensation in the chest. Its a good thing. The cooling dimpled inside does the job. I am absolutely satisfied with this. Big hits all the tastes with out the lungs on fire and dying.
The mrs loves it as well.

THIS PIPE ROCKS!

Ive never used a pipe- this sounds like something i would like.
How would you say it compares to the hit from a vape

not much comparison from a pipe and a vape lol. taste is very similar until the end of it, then the taste is not similar.
i prefer the smoking over the vaping my self although i break out the vape machine from time to time. its more of a novelty thing to me i guess. i do love the head buzz of a vape. this pipe kinda delivers that same high. unlike a joint. you can really take deep rips with this like you can with the vape. the joints are a bit rough to take a big rip to the deep hit for me. but this delivers.

the kids will be leaving soon and some good fights are on tonight. so i shall make a small batch of wax to try out the g stone as well.
which allows you to smoke your concentrates by themselves easily with out a rig. im pumped!!!!!!!!
and really high. as a multi tool user. pipes bowls bongs joints vape etc.
i will 100% say this is a very awesome smoke. will be my go to pipe for a while. hopefully the g stone is this pleasant. if it is. this may become my universal all day everything piece.
have not put it down since i got it and 420 is in ten min. so might as well keep on puffing another 30 min. break her in and get her dirty. see how easy the clean is.

its all magnetic and easily comes apart and looks like a simple iso and wipe.
but does not so easily come apart that it just falls apart. very well designed

ill be 100% honest with you guys. the genius stone is not for me.
too much lighter combustion to get it to work well.
very functional for someone with out a rig or other way to smoke concentrates
but the taste was not worth the hit for me.

they do have a different dab attachment available that i am confident would be 100% better i may have to save a few pennies and get that.
so for now we stick with flower in it

:jointman: Great review so far Ash! And you're pretty far I'd say- :rofl:-- you got in the drivers seat and been riding this unit all day!-- you and the missus that is,... :d5: .... I can see what you mean on the stone, even though I'm not much of a dabber... the stone needs so much heat you have to blast it, and draw as well, makes for overcooked action I'm thinking? How were you firing it, with a torch or a basic flame? I wonder, if the latter might be better..? Oh wait, the stone shouldn't rest on the screen, right? It has to be removed, and the stone nests in the opening.... that's one reason why it didn't do a good job I believe... :rofl: :haha: -- that there is the 'Stomper at work! :baked:

I'm working on mine, and will try to get it up tonight,.. I'll leave smoking comments for further testing,... It's actually been ages since I used a pipe!

:jointman: Great review so far Ash! And you're pretty far I'd say- :rofl:-- you got in the drivers seat and been riding this unit all day!-- you and the missus that is,... :d5: .... I can see what you mean on the stone, even though I'm not much of a dabber... the stone needs so much heat you have to blast it, and draw as well, makes for overcooked action I'm thinking? How were you firing it, with a torch or a basic flame? I wonder, if the latter might be better..? Oh wait, the stone shouldn't rest on the screen, right? It has to be removed, and the stone nests in the opening.... that's one reason why it didn't do a good job I believe... :rofl: :haha: -- that there is the 'Stomper at work! :baked:

I'm working on mine, and will try to get it up tonight,.. I'll leave smoking comments for further testing,... It's actually been ages since I used a pipe!
i actually cleaned unit and popped screen out 1st silly. lol
but i did not note that. watching ufc so sort of fly by posting lmao but the pipe has been here with me for every fight!
and used normal lighter to melt wax into stone. takes a few hits to get it hot enough to burn and all the flame makes it a bit not tasty. cheers and thanks for stopping by growbro

Back