Genius Pipe Ashing a ton with my new genius pipe

:d5:--literally! I cleaned mine too, basically use a toothbrush instead of PT's, but otherwise same as you, and the pipe carried no lingering tarry stank or flavor- :thumbsup:

I was smoking hash when a pipe was the only option. And there were only brass screens ( ugh! ) I'm sure using a hemp wick would make using the Genius stone much more pleasant.

ill be 100% honest with you guys. the genius stone is not for me.
too much lighter combustion to get it to work well.
very functional for someone with out a rig or other way to smoke concentrates
but the taste was not worth the hit for me.

they do have a different dab attachment available that i am confident would be 100% better i may have to save a few pennies and get that.
so for now we stick with flower in it

The torch type lighter burn cleanly, there is no butane residuals, try a torch, likely the small ones would be prefect.......... got to find mine!

i actually cleaned unit and popped screen out 1st silly. lol
but i did not note that. watching ufc so sort of fly by posting lmao but the pipe has been here with me for every fight!
and used normal lighter to melt wax into stone. takes a few hits to get it hot enough to burn and all the flame makes it a bit not tasty. cheers and thanks for stopping by growbro

I use a torch type butane lighter. I just wave the invisible portion of the flame over the bowl. Fires up nice and clean.

Took a road trip with my pops
Long time hitter smoker. But with flower as good as it is now. Hitters suck. Clog every hit.

He does NOT like a dry pipe. But would not put my genius pipe down. Being a guy that coughs a LOT like my mrs. Both rarely cough with this pipe.
He LOVES the genius so much i had to get him his own. Should be here Monday.
Must say. This is an excellent pipe. And being able to smoke bowls instead of a hitter with pops was pretty dang nice too.

Last edited:
@Waira @Dudeski @sniper @Son of Hobbes
@pop22
I can't remember who else has one.

But my pops .
Came up with a genius have for the genius pipe!
Save on screens. A lot.
Last 10x longer.

If you have a thin screen and can get it to sit perfect it still has just as good of a seal.

Cleaning is about the same. Just a little more often.
The hit is the same just a bigger bowl. A bit better of a smoke with out clogging screens every 3rd bowl.
IMG_20180715_145128.jpg
IMG_20180715_145136.jpg
IMG_20180715_152731.jpg
IMG_20180715_145236.jpg
IMG_20180715_145136.jpg
IMG_20180715_145128.jpg
IMG_20180715_145236.jpg

Back