Sweet Seeds astronomy's sweet seed's menage a trois.

astronomy420a

omBUDsman
Reaction score
:dancer::dancer::dancer:astronomy's sweet seed's menage a trois.
today we will put to soak, for twelve hr's, three of sweet seed's delightful
auto femmed strain's, cream mandarine, jack 47 auto, big devil# two.:dance:
one of each. i cleaned up the tent gave it a good spraydown with lysol
i will be running two blackstar 240uv model's, with two 48watt 6500k cfl's during veg stage, switching to two 2700k cfl's for flowering. they will go in to four gallon square pot's, with a mix of 66% promix bx and 33% coarse perlite.
after twelve hour soak, seed's go to peat pellets to germinate.i prepare the peat pellet's by microwaving them, for one minute to kill any pathogen's that may be on board. alway's do the same with jiffy cups or any other peat item's.
then tent is a 40" by 40" by 78" i will have a inside the tent reciprocating tower fan blowing across the plant's.:smokeit:nute's will be for vegging, sugar beet molassas 8-0-0, ff big bloom, espoma garden tone for veggie's 3-4-4 this stuff can stand alone.:Cushty:it is a cheap and loaded fert. the list of ingrediant's is exstensive. i grind it with mortar and pestle to make a fine powder, and add directly to my water. also a pinch of sea salt to every batch of nute's. and also some ff big bloom.
i want to thank the sweet seed's team for giving me the chane to grow out more of there strain's:bow: after the seed's have sprouted, i will have a picture spread of what i will be doing.:D: thank you all for your help and encouragment:peace:
thank's tomas!:smokebuds:

Welcome to Candyland Astro :smokebuds:

Grow Sweet

:peace:

:pop::group:

look forward to seeing your sweet show :smokebuds::pop: Peace Kudo.jpg

started seed's today, twelve hour soak, tonight in to peat pellet's on a heating pad this time of year, kept moist, and what some people do is, put them in the dark, i dont like this. i put them in the tent with 20 hour's of cfl light, and my germ rate using this method is so far 100%.DSC_0447.jpgthis first pic is from a different grow, but it show's my germination method. this is a brownie pan with cover. it makes the perfect hothouse enviroment for germing and seedling's. i keep everything moist. and spray the inside lid of the pan. so far every seed took 24 hr's to pop!:dance: here are the girl's taking there first bath.:D: wait a while and we will take pic's of them naked in there full adult pultritude:drool:
here is what's going on display.....DSC_0878.jpgand this is uugly smoking a ny pin joint of blackjack this morning!DSC_0869.jpgit dont take much!:smokeit: i will pound the photo's in here, for sweet seed's, when there is something to take pic's of.
thank you all for dropping by!:booya::smokebuds::peace:[video=youtube;A6sTayCe6OA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6sTayCe6OA[/video] a little entertainment, about the title of the thread!:D::hump::yoinks:

Just had a bowl of the Russian lady after trimming since 2am :D: and only half done but I'm plum tuckered out and this Russian ain't helpin but I'm gonna put a cream caramel auto in the pool tonight
Not that you'll need it but I'm sending germ karma
:smokebuds:

Back