Sweet Seeds astronomy's sweet seed's menage a trois.

thank you all for jumping on board. the sweet seed's train:bow: i still have a half pint jar of olga, available! snipe.:nightdrag:
it's fekkin snowing in maine. "Grrr" and thank's to my wingmate's mr n, goauto, stylez, kudo, duggy:smokebuds::hug:

Good luck Astro...I too put them straight under the light on 20/4, but mine get zapped with the 600w HPS great germ rate also. :piggy Hug:

update. seed's put in peat pellet's in my brownie pan incubator, under 300watt equivlent 6500kelvin cfl's, i also will leave one blackstar on to help with temp. one shot is with the top on the brownie pan, this makes it very easy to maintain the exact temp and rh in the pan:dance: twice a day i spray the inside lid wit water and it drip's on the pellet's like rain, seedling's and seed's love it. DSC_0904.jpgDSC_0903.jpgDSC_0902.jpgDSC_0901.jpgDSC_0900.jpgit makes super good brownie's too!"Munch":smokebuds::peace:

:D: :woohoo: :D: -Rastro's in the Sweet pool now!! LOL!- your grow title, why am I not surprised? :WTF:.... Great strain choices,...can't wait to see what you do with these beauties...:brow: Sweet seems to have very vigorous germer's in their seeds; none of mine took more than a day or so to crack, and were ready for soil by day 2! *** Good to see you started on these, my friend! :karma Cloud: :pop: :stir:

Hi mate!

Nice one, thanks for sharing it, it's always interesting to see a grow with leds :D:

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

update. due to cool temp's in the grow room, even with a heat pad, it took three day's for the little lady's to show themselve's:dance: the big devil is looking good the jack47 is fine, the mandarine cream has a issue, the seed case refused to fall off and she has a kink in the stem. and has not straightend up yet, nt sure if she will be ok.:shrug:have to do my four gallon pot's today, the tap root is already out the bottom of pellet's.
in to big pot's by the end of the day!:dance2:DSC_0945.jpgthank you for your help and interest!:peace: ps if the cm dont make, it i will put another bean in.:group:

DSC_0971.jpgDSC_0970.jpgDSC_0969.jpgDSC_0968.jpgDSC_0967.jpgDSC_0966.jpgDSC_0965.jpgDSC_0964.jpgDSC_0963.jpgDSC_0962.jpgmixed up medium, and filled pot's, and transfered baby's to four gallon pot's they look lost.:D: under two 240wuv blackstar's and two cfl's i amend my medium with some espoma gardentone a little bit in each pot. thank's for stopping by!:tiphat::smokebuds:DSC_0961.jpgDSC_0960.jpgDSC_0948.jpgDSC_0947.jpg:peace:DSC_0945.jpgDSC_0946.jpg
pencil.png

Nice. Jack 47 ought to be an interesting strain. Betting it is strong stuff.

:pop:I'm in, best of luck with the ladies and the health of the manderine:karma Cloud:

Back