Sweet Seeds astronomy's sweet seed's menage a trois.

welcome vaped:tiphat: the girl's have taken to the big pot's and are all (even the cream mandarine) very well.:dance:they all have there first true leave's and are basking under all light available:D: led's set at 16 inch's, given a quarter cup, at the base, where root's are.:D:everything back on fast track!:smokebuds:

"Munch"Looking forward to the Sweet seeds show, Astro bro :stylez rasta smoke:"Munch":coffee::pop::smokebuds:

first leave's were big enoughto ttake a picture, here they are.:D: all baby's:dance:are doing well.:peace:thank you for dropping by! DSC_0977.jpgDSC_0976.jpgDSC_0975.jpgDSC_0974.jpgDSC_0973.jpgDSC_0972.jpg

update day 6 . given 3/4 cup water nothing needed , doing well:dance:thank's for checking out my baby's!:smokebuds:DSC_1004.jpgDSC_1003.jpgDSC_1002.jpgDSC_1000.jpg

Something for the little ones...:karma Cloud:

:smokebuds:girls looking dam good and on there way good sweet :karma Cloud: and some good sweet :pass: going be a good show lov the lighting Peace Kudo.jpg

:stylez rasta smoke: ...Nice, healthy vigorous little wigglers Rastro! -one of my favorite things about Sweet strains :ama: ... They won't look lost for long,...I know you aren't afraid to use the spurs! :coffee break:
i amend my medium with some espoma gardentone a little bit in each pot.
<-- :brow: A little Freudian semi-slip there?! ...I don't even want to know what that's Spanish for- :no: :crying:...but I'm sure it's part of the Full Service Package! :KISS: :hump: :roflcry:

waira... shit & shinola!:rofl:from bat's ,cow's, and chicken's:D:

el bubble.....[video=youtube;ltc4kukr25s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltc4kukr25s[/video]

Back