Sweet Seeds astronomy's sweet seed's menage a trois.

Astro--I will check up. Not use to going anywhere, but, your long running thread.

Your visitors have some unique avatar. I like a lot.

Can I impose upon you to take a look at the microscope photos--I took. See the Dragon three pot thread when you have time.

od where you been? i worry about us older member's, when i dont hear about them.thanks for stopping in and the point's.
Hey brother astro! Nothing to worry about I took a smoke brake :) .

BTW : if you interested where I am now, check my signature for link
Moving-animated-eyes-finger-pointing-down.gif
: white sirius I bought a new gadget (microsscope).

older member's

:pighug::Gary::d5::hug::tiphat::coffee2::Sharing One:"AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
big devil#2 harvest. trimmed out and in the bag for two more day's nice hard sati dom bud's!:drool:
thanks for dropping by!:peace::hug:

Attachments

• DSC_1884.jpg
    DSC_1884.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC_1885.jpg
    DSC_1885.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_1886.jpg
    DSC_1886.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC_1887.jpg
    DSC_1887.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_1888.jpg
    DSC_1888.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 225
As I clicked next, next, next etc. I was dry mouthing more and more. :drool:

@ pasi! sorry about the empty jar's:dunno:i wish i lived on your block, i would be over with a bag for you!:Sharing One::hug:

beware Astro, some day i will visit US, then Youll hear knocking to Your door from man with empty jar;)

Awesome looking bigdevil = ) looks so tasty this pic made me want to go buy a pack = ) great looking pics man! thanks = )

thank you armory! sweet seeds has some really good genetic's, as good or better than any seed co. i have tried.:Sharing One:definitley, between the four strain's i have grown, the best tasting strain's around:drool: not to mention as good or better than most with potentcy.:thumbs:

Back