Sweet Seeds astronomy's sweet seed's menage a trois.

3 Reports all i can say is :d5:Sweeeeeeeet! :Sharing One:

@ pasi! sorry about the empty jar's:dunno:i wish i lived on your block, i would be over with a bag for you!:Sharing One::hug:
@ sniper..if you can believe it ,my nose tells my brain, the smell of the bd#2 is butterscotch.:drool:.
@ids yup three. but i am a lazy bastard, so dont hold your breath!:grin:
@ waira.. thanks my left coast brother.:bow: yes butterscotch, the next person to smell. might say harga!:grin: my nose love's to lie to my brain!:roflcry:
@ duggy thank you brother, for alway's coming in with great comment's and praise! you are my friend!:tiphat::hug:
thank you rob! true blue.:Sharing One::hug:
mrv! love you! thank you!:Sharing One::hug:

update last sweetseed's girl. did the standard trichome search, all milky, a few amber, fourth and last drink of well water. bd#2 for me is leaning toward a sativa shape, longer thinner bud's, but not wispy, hard. this girl is still putting out white pistil's and plent of green yet, looks like another few day's.:grin:here are the pic's:tiphat: this girl is 42 inch's tall thank you for your interest and help evryone!:bow::peace::Sharing One:ps i cut a small lower branch to dry and taste. my rh is 25% ,right now and it's snowing. the trich's came off this little branch
one more harvest.:grin:cut the sweetseed's big devil #2:drool:hanging in closet at 62deg f. @25%rh she was a leggy girl! thank you all for your help and interest!:bow:
i will be doing three sweet seed's smoke report's over the coming week's.:Sharing One::peace:

Can't add anything not said already so here we go smiles :
:Gary::pighug::d5::Sharing One::kusht::tiphat::grat::clap:"wg's Cool""AFN smoke out":thumbs::hump:

:slap:

Dang Bro! How did I miss this one??? Must have been the server thang! Bad ass, grow Dude!

Lot o' likes comin' at ya, but will have to read the details later.

:slap:

thank you brother ko!:Sharing One::hug::dance2::pighug::grin::hug::Gary::coffee2:holy shit! i cant stop.:grin::help::kiss::no::roflcry:

od where you been? i worry about us older member's, when i dont hear about them.:dunno:thanks for stopping in and the point's.:bow::Sharing One:

Be-Deviled! :twist: :KISS: :twist: :wiggle: :twist: ....Finally caught up to ya here! LOL! -and you responded before I posted! ...First, some catch up..... :jaw:Oh my, that CC is just stooopid frosty, huh,...:brow: What a cool plant! She's one of the most Dr. Seuss-eske pom-pom bud plants I've seen... CC's seem to color up beautifully every time! The buds look very solid,... did you get a total weight yet? **** :thumbs: BD2 is everthing Sweet billed her to be! Have you considered entering her in the Sweet photo contest? She's a contender,... This one of the nicer BD's I've seen, again with nice frosty solid buds! Astro, you think it's the LED's that make for such dense nuggetry? *** Outstanding Sweet grow my Maine Man! :slap: Always a pleasure to visit the Astroverse,..:smoke: :hump: :bong: I'm lookin' forward to the Dragons! Which ones will you grow?....
>>> "Bailers Booya" :drool: "Bailers Booya" Carmen Miranda!! Still has one of the most amazing smiles I've ever seen,... she can toss my fruit salad anytime!! thanks for that classic find my friend!!

Last edited:
od where you been? i worry about us older member's, when i dont hear about them.:dunno:thanks for stopping in and the point's.:bow::Sharing One:

Busier'n a one-legged man at an ass kickin' contest, Bro! Working out my grow room issues; moved into the tent from the closet, and reworking all the sewer plumbing in the house that "crapped out"!
:crying:

Nice. Jack 47 ought to be an interesting strain. Betting it is strong stuff.
w.png

Good luck ...I too put them straight under the light on 20/4, but mine get zapped with the 600w HPS great germ rate also. :)

pb thank you and welcome to afn! and welcome to my small sector of the universe:tiphat::Sharing One:i have been blessed with a 100%
germ rate, by the ganja god's, in over three year's i have not lost a seed or a plant. i have had mutant's triploid's auto's that turn to photo's
gnat's. but have not lost a plant.:grin: i must have a horseshoe up my ass!:dance2:

Back