Outdoor Auto and Photo Grow up North - Light Deprivation Party!

if im not wrong Dinafem have a 2 for 1 on xxl starins this month.give dinafem Mark a shout for a 10% off code to :smoking:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Long time no see... I will be back with a comrehensive update in the weekend... Prior to that a tiny update :gassy:

The good: I saw them for 30 minutes in the weekend and got a small impression from their growth process: The larger plants exploded by more than 3cm/day and most autos are also doing well! :jump:

The bad: Two autos are showing clear defiencies. I will nurse them back to health next weekend by adding 1ml/l Biobizz Fishmix and hope it will fix the defiencies. Also, I will start feeding the other autos and the photos with 0,5ml/l fishy liquids! In two weeks time, I am planning to increase the dosage to 1ml/l for every single plant. The allmix should start loosing its power as the plants have been feeding from it for 4 weeks time - What is your opinion on that plan? :)

The bugly: I found aphids on the tallest auto, a NL at 48cm, 26 days after germination :/ I did not have time to deal with those plantfuckers yet, but neem oil is already set for attack :warrior:

If you have a bit of extra coin, grab some predator insects like ladybugs ad let them take care of the aphids for you.

if im not wrong Dinafem have a 2 for 1 on xxl starins this month.give dinafem Mark a shout for a 10% off code to :smoking:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Great info archie! :pighug: :slap:
Looks like I should finally order a CBD strain and round it off with some XXLs! @Dinafem-Mark, which XXL-auto currently on offer would you recommend for coastal europa at latitude 54? :) I am most interested in the Amnesia and the Cheese to be honest, but if you say that WW is gonna yield much more at a better quality I am not gonna say no Plus which CBD strain would you recommend? According to the webside, CBD and CBD plus are both expected to be ripe end September/beginning of October, CBD maybe a bit earlier than CBD plus. If you, however, recommend a different strain for my climate, I am gonna take that one :d5: I appreciate any help:cool1:

PS: The OG Kush is growing awesomely and is anticipating the light deprivation starting in 6 weeks time =)

If you have a bit of extra coin, grab some predator insects like ladybugs ad let them take care of the aphids for you.
Great info man! Having those ladybugs would be amazing and make the grow 100% organic :vibe:I will tell you in the weekend what the "situation is like and then act as quick as possible!

Just a tiny update from my garden:

I have not had enough time to shoot some nice photos, but enough to take care of my ladies this weekend;

The 5 of six autos have entered the flowering stage, one of them, Royal Haze, looks incredibly healthy with dark green leaves *-*. The photos are also growing every single day, but at a slow rate. They are focussing the groth on side branches as I am low stressing them as much as I dare. One main stem broke actually, ket`s call it learning curve :D

I gave all the autos some flower nutes, at 1/4 strength. The following weeks, I am planning to give them 1/4, 1/2, 1/2, 3/4, 3/4, 1/4 strenght of flowering nutes and 1/2-2 ml of biobizz fish mix depending on appearance :)

Also, I planted some tomatoes and sun flowers next to my plants. They are gonna form a beautiful collective, side by side with raspberries :)

The sad thing about having the best weather in the whole of Europe for more than a month: The cherry trees are losing their leaves and fruits and the entire garden is turning brown :-O I have never seen that before :/

Back