Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
No problemo mate, these things happen! :thumbsup:

Your welcome mate, thank you for growing one of our strains again! :worship:

I cannot wait for your smoke report, good luck harvesting and I hope you will like her!
:woohoo:
I've been so impressed with everything Dutch Passion that I've grown :toke:, I can't see that this lady will disappoint ;)

Harvest

MAC#1 Drying

Here's home for the next week or so.

machang2.jpg

hang1mac.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Last edited:
Hi!
Happy to be back and tell you how buds are and how they taste.
I had to cut the plants at the end of the 14th week, the time was right and I had plant of time to give them a fresh cut and hang them in the drying room.
So I did!
IMG_2543.jpeg
IMG_2544.jpeg

Unfortunately I have lost a couple of pics of the harvest, but it was nothing special.. just cutcut :p... the image on the upper side are plants getting trimmed and placed in the jars. The buds were extremely dense and had a strong smell!
I had problems since the start with my cat eating all leaves leaving the plant only one, and even about that she managed to produce 50g of nice dense and intense buds!

IMG_2849.jpegIMG_2850.jpeg

The taste is very peculiar, you can feel a bit of lemon and wood but that's more like a '' Alps and mix of forest''.
I find it very pleasant to smoke it with my Gf watching Tv or playing card games, while having a laugh and listening some music.
Definitely a night strain for me! Also very strong, it slowly reach the brain... and kick it !!

after trimming and hanging them for 10 days I placed the buds in jars, waited a couple of days to check for general rh, than started to open the jar once a day to control the rh inside the jars since they were not completely dried. Than I placed rh control pack from boveda, the 58% rh one.
Kept opening the jars once in a while and containing them in a dark place, and after 3 more week they were ready to be smoked!!

It's been a pleasure to be part of this adventure, and I would like to say thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for the opportunity! and the seeds ofc!

Gl everyone still growing, have a nice time!

Attachments

• IMG_2545.jpeg
    IMG_2545.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Thanks for the review mate, glad you are liking her! :headbang: Nice to know she still produced a decent amount of bud while the cat took the liberty to take all the leaves away during the start of the grow:crying:

Cheers man, enjoy the smokes :pass:

Buds
MAC#1

So the girls have been curing for the best part of 12 weeks and I finally gave in Xmas week.

The final weight all dried up was 298g / 10.5oz and what a delightful smoke. Real cookie under tones and a sort of peppery mustiness on the exhale. I'll be growing this Cultivar again for sure. Next time round I'll strip more leaf matter out and super crop the main stems rather than just bending them into position.

Well here are some bud pics ;)

macb1.jpg

macb2.jpg

macb3.jpg

Last edited:
Back