Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Lovely work @DOA :thumbsup: and tanks for the update mate!

How is the potency so far?

Buds looking pretty frosty and compact :drool:
Potency is really good, I would say towards the high side 20+. I never tell the little lady that she has something new and she noticed it straight away ;) The previous flower that's all gone now was the Kerosene and Ultimate which were both fantastic smokes.

On that revelation the MAC#1 is up there potency wise with the Kerosene. I'm going to Cultivate the MAC again this summer using the Scrog frame but this time in 420's growblocks/coco set up for even bigger kolas ;)

I also wish you and your family a happy new minded era. ;)

Last edited:
Potency is really good, I would say towards the high side 20+. I never tell the little lady that she has something new and she noticed it straight away ;) The previous flower that's all gone now was the Kerosene and Ultimate which were both fantastic smokes.

On that revelation the MAC#1 is up there potency wise with the Kerosene. I'm going to Cultivate the MAC again this summer using the Scrog frame but this time in 420's growblocks/coco set up for even bigger kolas ;)

While not my cup of tea, it definitely is a proven method!:headbang::pass:

My next grow, later this month, will get some Dutch Passion loving Photo girls. One of them will get a 20 gallon grassroots living Earth pot on its second run potted up in that pot. And I think it will be 4th run for the media. I haven't picked one yet to get the 20 gallon.................... I think CBD Mazaar.

Hi folks.

Just potted these ladies up today. They are 3 weeks old.

View attachment 1638577View attachment 1638576
View attachment 1638575

Qb
Hi Qb,

How did this grow end? Or did I somehow miss all the updates?

Would be nice to see some, if you still completed the grow.

I think you were the last one to join and since we already extended the growing period we would like to be closing of this grow & show as soon as possible and pick a few winners ;-)

Thanks mate, super glad to hear you are both liking the potency levels of the Auto MAC #1.
420autoflower his method is very interesting and nice to witness. I personally love to see a good scrog, anyday, anytime!

Please keep me posted/tag me once you are live and running.

Back