Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Day 92 MAC#1

We have now reached the end of week 13, marking 92days above ground. This week we watered in another 10ml of PK5.8 Boost and 2.5ml of BAC bloom.

The buds are really starting to fatten now but will still have another 7-10 days before this lady is ready. There is no slow down in the plants water uptake, she's still consuming 3litres per day.

92mac4.jpg

92mac2.jpg

92mac.jpg

92mac1.jpg

92mac3.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Harvest

Day 96 MAC#1

Today marks day 96 above ground for this MAC#1 lady. She has been a pleasure to grow and now this chapter has come to an end. We have a small window of opportunity over the next few days which coincide with harvesting and storing flowers when Lunar planting.

I must thank @Antonio_DutchPassion for having me aboard to showcase the MAC#1 and all the other members who have given advice and encouragment.

After drying in bags we can look forward to getting some great quality bud and a smoke report.

mach963.jpg

mach961.jpg

mach96.jpg

mach962.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Day 96 MAC#1

Today marks day 96 above ground for this MAC#1 lady. She has been a pleasure to grow and now this chapter has come to an end. We have a small window of opportunity over the next few days which coincide with harvesting and storing flowers when Lunar planting.

I must thank @Antonio_DutchPassion for having me aboard to showcase the MAC#1 and all the other members who have given advice and encouragment.

After drying in bags we can look forward to getting some great quality bud and a smoke report.

View attachment 1635063
View attachment 1635065
View attachment 1635066
View attachment 1635067

Happy growing ;)
Amazing. I hope I can scrog like you.

Qb

Im very sorry @Antonio_DutchPassion
im only realizing that this was not posted in the Uk Growers Fourm like i thought so deleted it.
No problemo mate, these things happen! :thumbsup:

Day 96 MAC#1

View attachment 1635063
View attachment 1635065
View attachment 1635066
View attachment 1635067

Happy growing ;)
Your welcome mate, thank you for growing one of our strains again! :worship:

I cannot wait for your smoke report, good luck harvesting and I hope you will like her!
:woohoo:

You're to kind :toke:
It's a peach of a scrog.

I'm going to be doing it this time with 3 Zoap photos in a 2x4 tent. Got any tips?

My plan is to allow to grow around 3 inches above the net at every hole then pull back under and spread out. They will also be getting topped before the net goes on.

Qb

It's a peach of a scrog.

I'm going to be doing it this time with 3 Zoap photos in a 2x4 tent. Got any tips?

My plan is to allow to grow around 3 inches above the net at every hole then pull back under and spread out. They will also be getting topped before the net goes on.

Qb
That sounds about right, check out @420autoflower SCROG thread he has this technique nailed. My number one tip is veg hard, just keep managing the stretch horizontally before flower and brutally prune along the way ;)

That sounds about right, check out @420autoflower SCROG thread he has this technique nailed. My number one tip is veg hard, just keep managing the stretch horizontally before flower and brutally prune along the way ;)
Thanks.

Mind if I tag you in my main perpetual diary?

Heres the Zoap girls here. Just over 4 weeks old. Planning to top them today.

Qb

Thanks.

Mind if I tag you in my main perpetual diary?

Heres the Zoap girls here. Just over 4 weeks old. Planning to top them today.

Qb
Please tag me if I'm not already following you ;)

Back