Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
Annnd one last time LOL! Howdy do Dudes, and ladies,

I thought I give a quick recounting of my Auto Cush Grow that I recently completed too.A very awesome plant actually,not exactly my type of smoke but the Med properties as well as the growth and smell really give for some great grows.Just like the others lol!

SeedBank : Mephisto Genetics

Name: Mephisto " Connoisseur Automatics"

Strain: Auto Cush Fem

Did it autoflower?: Y/N: Yupperz!!

Soil/hydro: True Living Organics Soil Blend

Description:TLO soil based on the 2.1 Master Soil builders recipe that Ive altered to my own personal liking.

Nutes: Actively Aerated Compost Tea's of my own design based around the Humboldt's Template I like.

Description: Fish Hydrolysate,Molasses(Powdered and Liquid)Kelp Liquid and Meal,GRD and/or Azomite,Mushroom Compost,Cow Compost,EWC,Bacillus Subtilis(Wettable Powder(s), Great White n so forth)Guano's,Peat Humus,Bokashi,Insect Frass and cal mag and Big Bloom at times when feeding or just watering in between.24-48 Hour brews.Applied roughly twice and a third type of carb n sugars rinse near cutting.

Light (kind and schedule): Hydrofarms 4 foot 8 Bulb HO T5 Panel with Stock well used bulbs.LOL! woulda done better with newer bulbs but they were really used.18-6 start to finish.

From seed to harvest date: Same as the other two right about 65 Days from being above soil healthy and fully sprouted.

Dry Yield: Again I dont weight most grows really,but im more than confident in saying I got a bit more than an ounce total.possibly more in all honesty.But worth the effort(although it wasnt a hard to grow plant LOL) so lets call it 30 Grams Easy.

High/Effect Duration: Well the High is rather smooth and mellow and a lot of body in the buzz.And the duration lasts a good bit if you smoke a Joint or a good bowl.but i have a high tolerance,but thats with any strain or plant for the most part.I prolly get again roughly 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on my pain levels as well as how much I burn.but 2 hrs is a usual amout of time for me in most cases.The eats with these meds as eats go ofcourse last a bit longer lol :smoke:

Description:I like this when im overly stressed or muscles are flipping out a little more than I like to deal with and this is a really relaxing smoke by itself and/or with a solid 50/50 blend with either Sour or the Cush Dogging cross.Works right nicely.And in an Oil I can quite literally promise you it'll really do nicely for you since ive made a small edible from a few buds as a tryout.Lasted for a good few hours and slide me into homebase in a very mellow but potent and smooth manner too.

In-depth

RATE SCALE:1 * is bad and 5 ***** Awesome!!

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description:hmmmm,well Im torn to be honest with you.Again its not my type of bud,but that aside looking at it makes me think of a finely cured bud with that rolled and lightly handled look and sheen,which these have early on due to their med structure,and the Amber is very noticeable especially once smoked.Very mood lifting as well and no paranoia either.an uber smooth smoke with large fluffy Chuky looking Buds that look excellent in a bag.it too will goo the inside of yer bag up ,soooo LMAO!:smoke: I wasnt sure about either a 4 or 5 star.but either way you chalk it up its a damn nice bud LOL!

THE GROWTH: *****

Description:This one was 5 five star grow easy.If i had better,newer bulbs this plant would have exhibited a little bit more fuller and well rounded buds although they looked stellar anywho.sooo 5 Stars.Lovely Bunching of the lower clusters.Excellent for LST guys or similar style.

:Growing:

THE SMELL: *****

Description:I can easily see how some might give this a lower rating possibly but really its perfect..WHY?well it smells sweet ofcourse,mellow and not super potent.A very misleading strain compared to the other two since it a far mellower strain as far as smell growing as well as the dried and cured smoke too.Its also very very difficult describing this one imho just due to the fact it is so mellow and neutral in its smoke and smell when smoking and even the taste.The first cured hit I took I remember thinking DAMN freshly cured silk LOL!little taste But a sweet exhale and a smooth easy smokeablity to it.I swear cured in the Jar it smells smoother and nicer of a pleasureable sweet smelling cookie butter.odd,awesome , fun and super smooth.Perfect for newer growers who are worried about over powered smells and drying smells.excellent grwoing and easy to grow plant so PERFECTLY Perfect for newer growers imo.

THE SMOKE: ***** :Sharing One:

Description:Well Lemme go seee.......hmmm, WELL it totally has that Expansion to the draw but a stable smoke otherwise really.Has an excellent sweet piney dankness to it with the classic Lemon dankness with a pepper spicy backbone thats very nice after you smoke..the aftertaste is nice and long lasting similar to the sour especially.:smoke:

And the height on this lovely was right about 2 feet tall from the top of the pot too.lots of stretch through mid early and mid flower early on.

Thanks again Mitch and Tim.Very much worth checking this babe out.Super nice!!Juust like the other two.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 261
  • 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 254
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 251
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 215
Friggin excellent work on both sides, your growing and their genes are repeatedly top notch Grade AAA + :) Interesting side note, I seem to be noticing a pattern, by which both Mephistos and Sweet Seeds thrive in organics and seem to develop a more robust trichome and terpene profile :) Moreso than some other lines per se. Great going all around!

Excellent report bro...cheers...:Sharing One:

Thanks fellas!!Appreciate that a lot too. imho organic has always had that over any other grow style and your right some breeders take the reigns and produce well grown and Bred Strains that'll hands down produce the most meds per square leaf its crazy LMFAO!! I said square leaf duuhhh LMFAO!:roflcry: damn Im high..I need to smoke some more Cush LOL!!:Sharing One:

Thanks for the detailed report dude!

we've ALWAYS grown organically, and we've always loved the results!

So this is more body than you prefer, less mental? I figured a Cush would be more up and less stoney. Nice pictures btw.

hey treeman,sorry I never saw your post lol.my bad dude.anywho,in all honesty the only thing I personally dont like about it is that it not as mental as id like but the body is fair and smooth acting but not a heavy med either.smokes great,mildly sweet n very smooth but id say 3.5-4 stars outta 5 stars for body at this stage of amber.id bet it'll go WAY more if left to rippen up a tad bit to prolly 50% give or take a little.but for not being my real taste in smoke on a personal level I gotta say its a weird smell but its really wild and smells so smooth n its great smoke.its really odd actually.some of ya"ll would love this smoke.it'll getcha LMAO!!even my buddy says it smelled like a sweetened baking butter.really wild!! like I said LOL!:Sharing One:

Back