MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
This is my journal dedicated to one of the coolest looking autos I've ever seen. In fact one of the coolest cannabis plants I've ever seen. I am by no means an expert grower, nor am I even close. There is a distinct probability i will have to restart at least once during my grow due to my life limiting disabilities which put me in the hospital at times. I don't think i've seen one documented grow of this plant yet, and as it's only a month old, i highly doubt many have even finished growing one out.

This grow will be going along with my mephisto plants.

Light: 1xMars Hydro 300 1x Mars Hydro 600
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Soil: Promix
Container: Airpot 3gal
Seeds: Dutch Passion Auto Duck®
Nutrients: Jobe's organic fast start, Jobe's organic free flow (4-4-4), Jobe's organic spikes (4-4-4)
Seed germination start date: TBA
Start Date: TBA
Day 1: TBA

Description from the breeder's website:
Auto Duck® is a stealth cannabis variety with unusually shaped cannabis leaves which make it difficult to identify as cannabis, especially during the first half of its life before the buds form. Outdoors this variety tends to take around 85-90 days from seed to harvest, she produces good quality cannabis and will bloom well in good conditions outdoors or in a greenhouse. Indoors, she is ready after about 75 days of 20/4 light. AutoDuck ® has a stabilized natural leaf deformity, with webbed leaves that resemble a ducks foot print as well as a light odour during bloom.

AutoDuck ® is the autoflowering version of the best selling photoperiod ‘Frisian Duck®’ variety and crossed with our Auto White Widow® which turned it into a high porency autoflowering strain. Auto Duck® has green buds and a light cannabis scent compared to Frisian Duck®. Perfect for urban growing, ideal for growers that don’t want the world to know they’re growing cannabis.

From seedfinder

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Enjoy!

Subbed! :pop:
And a :slap: to grow on! :vibe:
Thanks!
Thank you for sharing! I'm plugged in!
Woo!
Subbed.

Wow- looking at the genetic line, I wonder what the effects are going to be like!
I can't even begin to imagine. It looks just amazing.
Ima be watching this!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sweet!
Subbed

Thanks for the great intro!
I figure I saw no other threads on do auto duck so it was time to get ready for the big event
One thing I should note....this strain can get Big...I have seen few pics of them that were easily 3 footers. Good luck!! Cant wait to see how it does!!
3 feet is fine with me, I've got the room now but,its gonna be tight... But it will be a good way to test how the genetics hold up to such abuse as what I can give it.

Ive been waiting for a full on duck journal as well as the other DP strains!! I pmed DP and asked if we could get some eye candy pics posted of the duck and other new varieties.

Ive been waiting for a full on duck journal as well as the other DP strains!! I pmed DP and asked if we could get some eye candy pics posted of the duck and other new varieties.
I can't promise a super journal but ill try my best. I'm so excited for this strain, if it does as well as I think I might have a second breeder to go to besides mephisto.
I hope they get us some better photos than just the small intro one on their website.
I'm going to be an afn pioneer. And as always remember that my skills don't represent what a good grower can do

Back