I can't promise a super journal but ill try my best. I'm so excited for this strain, if it does as well as I think I might have a second breeder to go to besides mephisto.
I hope they get us some better photos than just the small intro one on their website.
I'm going to be an afn pioneer. And as always remember that my skills don't represent what a good grower can do

Hey right on! So far for me Dp is my [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] go to breeder...grown a dozen of their strains and have amazing results. Even if the duck isn't all that consider trying a daiquiri, or one of their other new(er) autos...I am still stunned at outdoor results with their strains from last season. 5oz per plant auto average yields? Hell yes!!

Hey right on! So far for me Dp is my [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] go to breeder...grown a dozen of their strains and have amazing results. Even if the duck isn't all that consider trying a daiquiri, or one of their other new(er) autos...I am still stunned at outdoor results with their strains from last season. 5oz per plant auto average yields? Hell yes!!
5 oz per plant is a great harvest. I'm only aiming for 1 zip on this so anything more is just icing on the cake

5 oz per plant is a great harvest. I'm only aiming for 1 zip on this so anything more is just icing on the cake

Unless something goes really wrong(goodness I hope not, I know you have had struggles!!) I think you should be able to pull an ounce for sure!

Unless something goes really wrong(goodness I hope not, I know you have had struggles!!) I think you should be able to pull an ounce for sure!
I look at it this way...
If people with my level of pain and disability can even get as successful of a few grows then anyone can. I am just the person who tests if they can handle neglect. Plus I'm just trying to learn all the ropes now that I have a big girl tent.
Of this goes as well as I think it will, I might break out my stealth tent and see if just the mars hydro 300 and some training can produce results in a smal confined space.

This is definitely the hottest new strain of the year. It's like the ultimate "best of stealth" strain. Subbed up and wishing you the best on this grow!

This is definitely the hottest new strain of the year. It's like the ultimate "best of stealth" strain. Subbed up and wishing you the best on this grow!
Agreed. Just gotta wait for the seeds to arrive. Gonna be a kicking ride that's for sure. Here's hoping I don't mess up too much
Thanks for subbing, send out all the good vibes possible. I'm expecting the seeds to arrive by next week latest and hopefully by the end of the week. I just can't believe almost no one has done it yet. And remember I'm not a great grower. But if it goes as well as I think it will, there will be more to follow. 7 seeds will last me a good period of time. Of I get super lucky I can get some regs from mephisto and do a cross. I'm considering reversing a double grape with the auto duck call it grapefoot :)

I look at it this way...
If people with my level of pain and disability can even get as successful of a few grows then anyone can. I am just the person who tests if they can handle neglect. Plus I'm just trying to learn all the ropes now that I have a big girl tent.
Of this goes as well as I think it will, I might break out my stealth tent and see if just the mars hydro 300 and some training can produce results in a smal confined space.
:muahaha:
You pick under 1.5, me and the boys gonna loose a bet:smoking:
Go into some detail about your soil, if you don't mind. I'd like to get you off the spikes, and into some basic mixing:pighug:

:muahaha:
You pick under 1.5, me and the boys gonna loose a bet:smoking:
Go into some detail about your soil, if you don't mind. I'd like to get you off the spikes, and into some basic mixing:pighug:
OMG I missed this, im so sorry! I definitely hope i do better than 1.5
If you hold my hand through this grow and my mephisto grows i'll do it. I havent added anything more than the super light nutrients that just give it a bit for the first few days. Today/tomorrow will be the first day that I need to do the feedings. I posted in my other forum thread that I have pretty much all the fox farm line up both liquid and granular and I have the ph meter and ph up/down etc.
So if you wanna get me going, then please do help.

**EDIT**
My ducks are quacking their way across the pond as we speak now :)

Last edited:
hopfully they break you of that bottled nutes habit...lol! One grow with real, organic soil, and you'll wonder why you didn't do it in the first place! No measuring, no ph, no EC or PPM, just plant, water, grow!

Take another look at my Basic Organic Soil thread. then ask all the questions you want, we're all here to help! I went organic because it is a stress free way to grow, and although I don't really have a problem with bottled nutrients, I just don't see the need if you grow in soil. Want bigger plants? simple! Use a bigger pot!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...anic-growing-for-begginers.46735/#post-876838

OMG I missed this, im so sorry! I definitely hope i do better than 1.5
If you hold my hand through this grow and my mephisto grows i'll do it. I havent added anything more than the super light nutrients that just give it a bit for the first few days. Today/tomorrow will be the first day that I need to do the feedings. I posted in my other forum thread that I have pretty much all the fox farm line up both liquid and granular and I have the ph meter and ph up/down etc.
So if you wanna get me going, then please do help.

**EDIT**
My ducks are quacking their way across the pond as we speak now :)

Thanks!

Woo!

I can't even begin to imagine. It looks just amazing.

Sweet!

I figure I saw no other threads on do auto duck so it was time to get ready for the big event

3 feet is fine with me, I've got the room now but,its gonna be tight... But it will be a good way to test how the genetics hold up to such abuse as what I can give it.
There is one person I know of that's actually breeding ducks on here. I'll find his name its hard to keep track of everyone I follow lol.

Back