hopfully they break you of that bottled nutes habit...lol! One grow with real, organic soil, and you'll wonder why you didn't do it in the first place! No measuring, no ph, no EC or PPM, just plant, water, grow!

Take another look at my Basic Organic Soil thread. then ask all the questions you want, we're all here to help! I went organic because it is a stress free way to grow, and although I don't really have a problem with bottled nutrients, I just don't see the need if you grow in soil. Want bigger plants? simple! Use a bigger pot!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...anic-growing-for-begginers.46735/#post-876838
I probably am jus going to use the jobes spikes again for ease, but i have been reading through your organics section, and i think by this summer ill be able to do it, im just using what i know works right now
There is one person I know of that's actually breeding ducks on here. I'll find his name its hard to keep track of everyone I follow lol.
@South Syder has an auto duck thread it has been here for a while. Can't wait to see you grow this one! I love watching the ducks!
yeah i think i noticed that one a few days ago, it would be awesome to have more ducks to quack along side the autoduck from dp. the more the merrier.

I probably am jus going to use the jobes spikes again for ease, but i have been reading through your organics section, and i think by this summer ill be able to do it, im just using what i know works right now

yeah i think i noticed that one a few days ago, it would be awesome to have more ducks to quack along side the autoduck from dp. the more the merrier.
I agree! Hopefully you won't have to make a hospital trip and you can get it done the first go round. Sending positive healing vibes your way :bighug:

r1otxUF.jpg

Back