Auto Warriors Do..Dinafem-Mark Interview Live Stoners - 8/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
At present we do not mate but we are working on setting up a usa distribución network :toke:

For anyone else that orders direct from our website there are 10% discount code for all AFN members :toke: just pm me for a code :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.
And another
:slap:
for all the absolutely fantastic info!!
8367538_orig.gif

I must say that this has been a great experience. A great way to interact with our customers/ growers and a great way to get some questions answered.

The guys and girls of AFN have come up with a great idea and we at Dinafem think that this is a great thing and we we honoured to be apart of this :toke:

Thank you all again. If there is any questions that I did not answer you can always post in the Dinafem section of AFN and I will do my very best to get you the best answer to your problem.

With that said I think it is dab time for me and I have a bit of plant tending to do before bedtime :thumbsup:

Again thank you to all that came along and participated, I think this was a great interview all around :toke:

All the best

Mark.

I will certainly be getting some dinafem seeds! This interview just went past 3 hours

With that said I'll sign out now and see you all in the Dinafem sub-forum here at AFN :thumbsup:

Thank you for the great interview all :toke: and I hope this was long enough and I hope we got some much needed questions answered :toke:

All the best

Mark.

I must say that this has been a great experience. A great way to interact with our customers/ growers and a great way to get some questions answered.

The guys and girls of AFN have come up with a great idea and we at Dinafem think that this is a great thing and we we honoured to be apart of this :toke:

Thank you all again. If there is any questions that I did not answer you can always post in the Dinafem section of AFN and I will do my very best to get you the best answer to your problem.

With that said I think it is dab time for me and I have a bit of plant tending to do before bedtime :thumbsup:

Again thank you to all that came along and participated, I think this was a great interview all around :toke:

All the best

Mark.
:jointman:

we love u too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back