Auto Warriors Do..Dinafem-Mark Interview Live Stoners - 8/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys is this where the live interview will go ahead or will there be a seperate thread?

I hope everyone is well?

All the best

Mark.
1 question how big will a dinafem critical plus grow? auto fem as I here dif from everywhere ive even heres off 1000g that's from herbies themselves and whats the time roughly start 2 finish? cheers

Hi guys is this where the live interview will go ahead or will there be a seperate thread?

I hope everyone is well?

All the best

Mark.

welcome to the arena
looks like mark is in the building!!!:bravo::photog::photog::king:
yes this is where it is then one brave soul takes the liberty of logging it somewhere

1 question how big will a dinafem critical plus grow? auto fem as I here dif from everywhere ive even heres off 1000g that's from herbies themselves and whats the time roughly start 2 finish? cheers

How big as in yield or height mate?

All the best

Mark

welcome to the arena
looks like mark is in the building!!!:bravo::photog::photog::king:
yes this is where it is then one brave soul takes the liberty of logging it somewhere

Thanks mate. I'm just finishing my coffee and I'll be ready to go :toke: better get a joint or 2 loaded also :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark
... thank for thowing this little doob-a-lee doo ive been invited to
the epic 12 man battle... more like juggernauts and an injun

better get that cold beer out the fridge and rock a dab for @derek420colorado ...
we here with the bud warriors care about all our AFN people...
hense... the dabs for derek campaign

both buddy I'm told either way there massive almost 2mtr tall and can yield 1000g again that's from herbies I dnt wanna plant it as my tent is 160cm tall lol thanks

Indoors mate? And under what lighting?

Want to give the best answer I can :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back