Auto Warriors Do..Dinafem-Mark Interview Live Stoners - 8/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been around for a few of these interviews and my questions are not every easy, HOLY FUGGIN SHIT that was the best gottdamn answer I have ever gotten for almost anything. I mean I am blown away, there aren't many people in this industry that will just come on out and answer. I was honestly thinking I was going to get some kind of generic "well, you could get maybe possibly somethin like around a large plant" you put a number on it and that is badass!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that it is a big hypothetical but I am trying to change the game with what I am doing. I am here in CO with a bunch of money spent on education and a dream setup in a legal state I want to prove that you can produce more top quality cannabis growing autos than photos.

I have to say again, this really has blown me away. Funny how such a short and direct answer can be the best!!! @Dinafem-Mark is the real deal yall!!!!!!!

Thank you mate. What would be the point of me coming out here and giving false information. Yes I could have said sure you can get 1kg a plant but in reality I do think 500g is do able and if I give you a honest true answer this is just me :toke:

I think our genetics do speak for themselves and no need to say they produce more. Yes maybe you will get 1kg from a dinafem plant and yes this is possible under the most optimal conditions but I prefer to be more realistic. If you do get the 1kg/plant and only expected 5-600g then this would be great :thumbsup: and I would loveto see this :toke:

Glad I could answer your question and thank you for joining us for the live interview :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Does Dinafem sell direct to the states?

At present we do not mate but we are working on setting up a usa distribución network :toke:

For anyone else that orders direct from our website there are 10% discount code for all AFN members :toke: just pm me for a code :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Sure you wait til I'm asleep to talk smack... Nice timing bud chief lmao just poking you back Mo... You know I love slapping ya

Well well... Guess who has a two week old Dinafem Sour Diesel auto growing right now? *points to self*. Also have OA photo pack waiting to run soon..

@Dinafem-Mark I saw insane specimens out of your auto Bubba Kush. Could never find it to buy tho... Can you fill me in? Cheers Mark!

Are you after a place to buy our Auto Bubba Kush? Most stockists should carry this strain. Do you live in the states?

If not you can order via our website :thumbsup:

https://www.dinafem.org/en/bubba-kush-autoflowering/

All the best

Mark.

Being a lover of Cheese I'm going to grow huge one and smoke it. UHMM STINKY CHEDDAR from dina fem sounds like a XXL win win

Thank you mate. What would be the point of me coming out here and giving false information. Yes I could have said sure you can get 1kg a plant but in reality I do think 500g is do able and if I give you a honest true answer this is just me :toke:

I think our genetics do speak for themselves and no need to say they produce more. Yes maybe you will get 1kg from a dinafem plant and yes this is possible under the most optimal conditions but I prefer to be more realistic. If you do get the 1kg/plant and only expected 5-600g then this would be great :thumbsup: and I would loveto see this :toke:

Glad I could answer your question and thank you for joining us for the live interview :slap:

All the best

Mark.
And here's another for you
@Dinafem-Mark !!!! :slap:
because you're
arg-dancing-awesome-yellow-url.gif

Being a lover of Cheese I'm going to grow huge one and smoke it. UHMM STINKY CHEDDAR from dina fem sounds like a XXL win win

You won't be disappointed mate All the best traits of cheese in a auto form :toke: she was a very hard strain to perfect and is one of our gem strains :thumbsup:

Will love to see what you do with our cheese xxl :toke:

All the best

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back