Auto Warriors Do..Dinafem-Mark Interview Live Stoners - 8/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes in life you are thinking one thing and it makes you all grumpy pants and then BOOM it gets ALL better!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so I had to also go get some daaaaaaaaaaaaabs, so I gotta do one real quick cause I got a hell of a question for you!!!!!!!!

Fire away mate :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Always great to have a selection at hand. What's the saying "variety is the spice of life "

All the best

Mark.
Deffo mate :) beggers cant be chooses but i guess that part of the reason i grow lol so i can be a chooser pmsl ,I didn't grow the cheese though a 70yo lady did haha she dose Sog grows and gave it to me to have a go at ;) cheese has always been a fav of mine thou :D

Ok @Dinafem-Mark I am about to embark on the grow project of a lifetime in about 2 weeks. I will briefly explain my setup then ask my question.

I am going to be growing at 7800ft elevation in a greenhouse in southern Colorado, at night I am going to be cloing up the greenhouse with Styrofoam insulation every night to create an indoor growing environment using 1400 watts of CMH(LEC) lighting and probably 2 of the new Grown Northern Units, thus giving my plants half the time natural sun and half the time Ceramic Metal Halide. I will be growing in RWDC and with co2 enrichment at night because I am going to have to heat the greenhouse and I will do so by burning natural gas heaters.

So with all of that being said, what is your highest yielding strain Without suffering potency, I grew the AutoXtreme(which I know was a colab with DP) and while the smoke was great tasting and smelling, was lacking in the potency department for me. Not a shot at all I am going to use the AutoX genes to breed with cause WHOA them thangs can GROW(I got almost 5 lbs off 6 plants inside, check mah sig and mah badge lol)

2nd part of the question, in the setup described what do you think said largest yielding strain would achieve on a per plant basis, do you think they could get to the 1kg mark? here are a picture of my roots from my autoX grow because I understand that the person using the setup is just as important as the setup its self.
223927-e51cdc949f059f3915468c540381187a.jpg
so for the sake of argument lets just I know what I am doing. I have my formal education in botany so, with an ideal person at the helm what would you predict?

Oh and the above picture is in a 5 gallon bucket, the roots were rootbound so this time I am using 8 gallon buckets. Thanks in advance for your response

No for your personal fav's.

My personal favourite if I was stuck on a island with just 2 strains it would have to be

Original Amnesia photoperiod
Sour diesel AutoDinafem

These would be my 2 strains mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Ok @Dinafem-Mark I am about to embark on the grow project of a lifetime in about 2 weeks. I will briefly explain my setup then ask my question.

I am going to be growing at 7800ft elevation in a greenhouse in southern Colorado, at night I am going to be cloing up the greenhouse with Styrofoam insulation every night to create an indoor growing environment using 1400 watts of CMH(LEC) lighting and probably 2 of the new Grown Northern Units, thus giving my plants half the time natural sun and half the time Ceramic Metal Halide. I will be growing in RWDC and with co2 enrichment at night because I am going to have to heat the greenhouse and I will do so by burning natural gas heaters.

So with all of that being said, what is your highest yielding strain Without suffering potency, I grew the AutoXtreme(which I know was a colab with DP) and while the smoke was great tasting and smelling, was lacking in the potency department for me. Not a shot at all I am going to use the AutoX genes to breed with cause WHOA them thangs can GROW(I got almost 5 lbs off 6 plants inside, check mah sig and mah badge lol)

2nd part of the question, in the setup described what do you think said largest yielding strain would achieve on a per plant basis, do you think they could get to the 1kg mark? here are a picture of my roots from my autoX grow because I understand that the person using the setup is just as important as the setup its self. View attachment 610976 so for the sake of argument lets just I know what I am doing. I have my formal education in botany so, with an ideal person at the helm what would you predict?

Oh and the above picture is in a 5 gallon bucket, the roots were rootbound so this time I am using 8 gallon buckets. Thanks in advance for your response

If I had this type of set up in would definitely go with the cheese xxl. She is full of flavour and one of our biggest growing autoflowering strains.

Given the detailed grow environment and by the sound of things a very competent grower I would not like to say with 100% certainty that you could pull 1000g/plant but I can say it that set up and environmental you will be looking at plants atleast over the 600g stage

I will pm you regarding this as we may like to do something with you regarding this grow?

I hope this answers your question mate?

All the best

Mark.

had that sitting for weeks... timing... timing rebs

since on a p.c. and I can see all this new stuff

Sure you wait til I'm asleep to talk smack... Nice timing bud chief lmao just poking you back Mo... You know I love slapping ya

My personal favourite if I was stuck on a island with just 2 strains it would have to be

Original Amnesia photoperiod
Sour diesel AutoDinafem

These would be my 2 strains mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Well well... Guess who has a two week old Dinafem Sour Diesel auto growing right now? *points to self*. Also have OA photo pack waiting to run soon..

@Dinafem-Mark I saw insane specimens out of your auto Bubba Kush. Could never find it to buy tho... Can you fill me in? Cheers Mark!

If I had this type of set up in would definitely go with the cheese xxl. She is full of flavour and one of our biggest growing autoflowering strains.

Given the detailed grow environment and by the sound of things a very competent grower I would not like to say with 100% certainty that you could pull 1000g/plant but I can say it that set up and environmental you will be looking at plants atleast over the 600g stage

I will pm you regarding this as we may like to do something with you regarding this grow?

I hope this answers your question mate?

All the best

Mark.

I have been around for a few of these interviews and my questions are not every easy, HOLY FUGGIN SHIT that was the best gottdamn answer I have ever gotten for almost anything. I mean I am blown away, there aren't many people in this industry that will just come on out and answer. I was honestly thinking I was going to get some kind of generic "well, you could get maybe possibly somethin like around a large plant" you put a number on it and that is badass!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that it is a big hypothetical but I am trying to change the game with what I am doing. I am here in CO with a bunch of money spent on education and a dream setup in a legal state I want to prove that you can produce more top quality cannabis growing autos than photos.

I have to say again, this really has blown me away. Funny how such a short and direct answer can be the best!!! @Dinafem-Mark is the real deal yall!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back