Auto Warriors Do..Dinafem-Mark Interview Live Stoners - 8/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to AFN for inviting us to take part in this "live interview" . We at Dinafem think that this is a great way to interact with our customers/growers and we are very excited to take part it this live chat/interview.

With that said here is a little about myself

I work for Dinafem as part of the team by looking after the forums that we are on such as AFN. I do not have any say in the breeding of our strains or which strains we will create but I do chat with the breeding team and I have one of our head breeders also in a "private chat" .

This way if I can not answer your questions I can defer to someone higher up in Dinafem who can provide the best answer possible. If we can not give a good answer to the question, I will then ask the relevant person in the Dinafem team and post the answer in the Dinafem sub-forum here at AFN :toke:

Right with the formalities out of the way let's get this interview started. I hope everyone has something to smoke or dab on :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Hello all,

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to AFN for inviting us to take part in this "live interview" . We at Dinafem think that this is a great way to interact with our customers/growers and we are very excited to take part it this live chat/interview.

With that said here is a little about myself

I work for Dinafem as part of the team by looking after the forums that we are on such as AFN. I do not have any say in the breeding of our strains or which strains we will create but I do chat with the breeding team and I have one of our head breeders also in a "private chat" .

This way if I can not answer your questions I can defer to someone higher up in Dinafem who can provide the best answer possible. If we can not give a good answer to the question, I will then ask the relevant person in the Dinafem team and post the answer in the Dinafem sub-forum here at AFN :toke:

Right with the formalities out of the way let's get this interview started. I hope everyone has something to smoke or dab on :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.
I love it!!!
lets get this rockin!!
since I am gonna be dropping some bluekush shortly...
id like a little info on this one.. care to do a blue kush pre-hype build up??​

Thank You @Dinafem-Mark for sharing your time with us.. and Thanks for sponsoring a grow comp..My question is,as a breeder what pre harvest flush products or methods do you use and recommend.

for me yes indoor and a 600w LED full sun spec light 80cm x 80cm x160cm tent thanks would b on 18/6 thanks a lot just so I no if I'm planting alone or with another plant

Will you be doing just the 1 plant in that area mate?

If so yes critical + auto is one of our biggest yielding strains and yes the height can be more than other autos. With the head room of 160cm I think that you will be fine.

To get the best results I would use a good size pot 2+ gallon. I'm told by the team that critical can get to a maximum height of 130cm, typically more around the 100cm mark. For yield I've seen grows with over 250g per plant and lots of grows with critical + auto pulling that magic gram per watt.

Could 1000g from a 600w LED be achieved. It is not impossible but I have not seen this :toke:

More realistic you will get 150-300g/plant grown in optimal conditions :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Thank You @Dinafem-Mark for sharing your time with us.. and Thanks for sponsoring a grow comp..My question is,as a breeder what pre harvest flush products or methods do you use and recommend.

We and I like to do atleast a 2 week flush with ro water ph,d to the medium we are using. If I'm growing in soil I do a 2 week flush but I still include molasses up until the pre final watering.

All the best

Mark.

I love it!!!
lets get this rockin!!
since I am gonna be dropping some bluekush shortly...
id like a little info on this one.. care to do a blue kush pre-hype build up??​

Auto blue kush does grow much talker than most of our autoflowering line with the buds not being so dense but with some training the height can be managed and the end product is a very pleasing smoke with some very unique flavours/smells :toke:

I would not recommend our autoflowering blue kush to a beginner as some knowledge and patience is needed with this beautiful lady :toke:

All the best

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back