Auto Warriors Do..Dinafem-Mark Interview Live Stoners - 8/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is like a q&a session right now. Ok, cool. Hey, dynafem, yall are cool, I grew come of your White Widow XXL one time, came out very good, sticky buds, I smoked up most of the plant before harvest time, I'm terrible about keeping enough around to not pick at the plants early :naughtystep:

Will you be doing just the 1 plant in that area mate?

If so yes critical + auto is one of our biggest yielding strains and yes the height can be more than other autos. With the head room of 160cm I think that you will be fine.

To get the best results I would use a good size pot 2+ gallon. I'm told by the team that critical can get to a maximum height of 130cm, typically more around the 100cm mark. For yield I've seen grows with over 250g per plant and lots of grows with critical + auto pulling that magic gram per watt.

Could 1000g from a 600w LED be achieved. It is not impossible but I have not seen this :toke:

More realistic you will get 150-300g/plant grown in optimal conditions :toke:

All the best

D-M.
thanks as right now I'm struggling with northern light autos almost maxed out my tent well 1 had grew over the light so had 2 raise it these have ment 2 yield around 1 oz a plant I recon 1 off them is gonna b well over that but thanks for advice I shall just plant on its own I already use 3 gallon pots heres a we pic just from 2 day so u see what I mean from left 2 right is 2 nl then a fast and vast on the left thanks I can wait till these r done as never started budding until the second month I really wanna try ur critical plus
WP_20160803_14_03_09_Rich[1].jpg

We and I like to do atleast a 2 week flush with ro water ph,d to the medium we are using. If I'm growing in soil I do a 2 week flush but I still include molasses up until the pre final watering.

All the best

Mark.
now with this being said... and me doing the same.. I'm curious as to what you feel this does for the plant.. because there is a mass of people out there who say it hurts more than it benefits...

and with this BLUE KUSH auto is it a heavy feeder? what colors can I expect with colder temps? and the taste? ohhhh hohoho yeah what can I expect their?

my gawd he answered the question as I hit enter... mark the magician
gypsy palm readers over there at dinafem

Auto blue kush does grow much talker than most of our autoflowering line with the buds not being so dense but with some training the height can be managed and the end product is a very pleasing smoke with some very unique flavours/smells :toke:

I would not recommend our autoflowering blue kush to a beginner as some knowledge and patience is needed with this beautiful lady :toke:

All the best

Mark.

I was just going to ask what strains would you recommend to new growers??

Could you recommend a satvia strain? I am looking forward to trying dinafem

Thanks for coming to visit

It would be hard to name just one so

Moby dick auto
Haze auto 2.0
Amnesia auto
Amnesia xxl
Haze auto xxl

All these are very sativa dominant autoflowering strains :toke:

All the best

Mark.

Auto blue kush does grow much talker than most of our autoflowering line with the buds not being so dense but with some training the height can be managed and the end product is a very pleasing smoke with some very unique flavours/smells :toke:

I would not recommend our autoflowering blue kush to a beginner as some knowledge and patience is needed with this beautiful lady :toke:

All the best

Mark.

I was just going to ask what strains would you recommend to new growers??

Haze auto
Critical+ auto
Critical+ 2.0

These are all great strains for a beginner. Especially the critical she can be very forgiving and easy to maintain. A perfect introduction to autoflowering genetics :toke:

I'm just told that the critical+ 2.0 auto is now indistinguishable from the photoperiod version so I would have to say the critical+ 2.0 auto for a beginner :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back