Auto Warriors Do...Optic Foliar Live Interview I * 7-29-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
the products can correct deficiencies however when used regularly even if you have a ph imbalance in the root zone they will always be lush and green...when I made the products they are designed to work with your nutrient and light program and in turn increase the efficiency of the internal manufacturing facility ( the mesophyll layer)
...:thumbsup: that's where I was going my friend! Foliar is perfect to help support a plant that's in trouble down below from whatever ails the root system, pH related or not,...

@Waira we have another commercial line that we currently sell to flower growers here in BC. they use it too spray fungicides, pesticides and pgrs for ornamental flowers only. However have not had the opportunity to connect and get feedback from orchid growers. would be curious to see what the results would be. definetly love orchids....just wish I was home long enough to keep them alive! 2300 plus varieties! that is a tour I would love to do!

Hey opticfoliar here are a few my the plants that used your products
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

optic foliar,youve been a member for two hours and have more rep points than i did at six months...I think you have found a new home !!!!

Am I missing any questions?
If we're still live I have one more question...

@opticfoliar by chance do you have a bush you could show us?

:growing::growing:
I like to be unbiased and let our products speak for us. as well as end users. if you are on instagram check out planet green toe genetics or trinity organic gardens....both users of our products that are not a close friend. just growers that we answer allot of questions for and that lover our products. both instagram pages have loads of pictures and plants that are all medical and post harvest tests always come up clean.

I like to be unbiased and let our products speak for us. as well as end users. if you are on instagram check out planet green toe genetics or trinity organic gardens....both users of our products that are not a close friend. just growers that we answer allot of questions for and that lover our products. both instagram pages have loads of pictures and plants that are all medical and post harvest tests always come up clean.
That excellent information OF,there are a lot of concerns with having residuals left on products..

:spels: :drool: Bud', you're killin' me!

>> Dinesh, it was unreal to have such diversity at one place, and unlike others, folks were allowed to come shop directly-- Your head would have exploded! 3 greenhouses/temp. regimes, scores of microclimates... So many were mounted, not growable in pots,...Truly, too bad you weren't around in those days, as foliar is the main way orchids were fed by us! ....My "habit" became one reason why I started working there! :rofl: ..plus, they became great friends,... alas, it's been sold, and they moved away,.. the species specialty thing is fading fast,... thanks to crappy times economy, and the factory nurseries now churning out literally millions of Phal's and polyhybrids,.. interest and $$ isn't there like it was!

Is it organic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back