Auto Warriors Do...Optic Foliar Live Interview I * 7-29-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ripper some organic components but not 100 % organic by any means. blend of syntheic and some organics. however nothing toxic, carcinogenic, or long term residuals that can effect humans.

If i cant personally eat or smoke it post harvest. it does not go in my products. im a long term member of our industry and take pride in knowing that our products have nothing toxic or dangerous in them. furthermore I am trying to revolutionize the foliar segment of our industry and will be launching the foliar resource center real soon that allows us to expose toxic spray products as well recommend safe spray products wether we sell them or not.
cool

@opticfoliar where is the best place to purchase these products online? I'm not sure you answered, sorry if you did!

no probably not...im sure I have missed a few questions.

@Starbreaker still slowly expanding our distribution and retail network...depending on where you are located...online is usually a good start.

sounds safe, and 120 I don't have to deal with

we have run those tests as well as spraying plants 10 times a day at double strength in high heat environments to make sure we know the breaking point and we could not hit it..so we know we can guarantee results with our products and that we dont mess up your plants.

no probably not...im sure I have missed a few questions.

@Starbreaker still slowly expanding our distribution and retail network...depending on where you are located...online is usually a good start.
I mean I've seen it on amazon, not sure who else is selling it online. I guess I'll look around!

@trailanimal no such things as a dumb question :)

spray outdoors in 120 degree plus heat.....and you will notice zero side effects....even with oil based sprays and our nutrition program :)

sounds safe, and 120 I don't have to deal with

we have run those tests as well as spraying plants 10 times a day at double strength in high heat environments to make sure we know the breaking point and we could not hit it..so we know we can guarantee results with our products and that we dont mess up your plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back